Sign in to follow this  
dllkillem

ESP Hacks

I looked around, but could not find information around this ont his forum. I am on a private server but at this point the Host and Admins are not able to figure out how to detect ESP Hacks. The point of going to a private server that whitelisted is to prevent this from happening. Guys that run the server are great. We have been running on 3 diff servers all private just to keep the trash out. Its been about 9months and now we got hackers using what looks to be ESP Hacks. Any idea's guys on detecting for ESP Hacks. I am personally really sick of this shit!

DLLKillem

gotcha anti-hack

I knew1 hacker that havnt got banned by gotcha anti hack, but told admin after and he got banned ^^ But gotcha didnt actually ban him

Edited by the_french_guy

gotcha anti-hack

Nothing but a log parser, effectively its the same as having a person looking at the logs all the time, EXCEPT, Got-Cha cannot find anything BE doesnt register. So if it can bypass BE, it can bypass Got-cha, simple as that.

Atm theres no real way of catching ESP hacks, we can only wait for BE to improve or for another anti cheat to come along. The only things you can do is look at the logs and try to make a desicion based on the content tbh.

• Like 1

If you mean ESP Scripts, they can indeed be blocked server-side.. at least most of them.

However if you mean Client side ESP Hacks like D3D9 Hooks etc. you can not block them server-side (because they are client-side only..).

If they are really cheating, you can ban them from your server, otherwise you gotta wait for BattlEye to catch them, which shouldn't take too long because as of today, all public hacks are detected and private ones get busted every few days.

There's no way to detect a ESP (radar). Only BE detects the public ones (analyzing the memory) time to time.. but that's only about the most used ones (ie: nav), there's thousand cheaters that uses the "private" ones.

There's no way to detect a ESP (radar). Only BE detects the public ones (analyzing the memory) time to time.. but that's only about the most used ones (ie: nav), there's thousand cheaters that uses the "private" ones.

Stop spreading bullshit mkay..

Right now, ALL public hacks are detected. Private ones do get busted every few days. There is no private cheat that is untouched by BattlEye.

• Like 1

I'd appreciate if you could stop spreading false information.

• Like 1

Either Way....Thanks for all your input....Battleye still have not got these guys on our private Server. Now we got another bold hacker used some type of mini gun. I called him out and got video on it 2nd time he killed me. Uploading it now! Our Admins were able to ban him. But untill we get back to whitelisted it might be hard to keep him out!

Somebody needs to create a better hacker shield on client side to prevent these retards.

I am going to start posting there user name but need GUID will get from admins. Maybe somebody can start up a ban list for Dayz

P00nSlayer

Edited by DLLKillem

I talk to BE all the time about esp, Bastian Suter seems quite a cool guy, they are deffo on top of most of them and it is also up to admins to make servers a little more secure aswell.

Edited by MessHall

Either Way....Thanks for all your input....Battleye still have not got these guys on our private Server. Now we got another bold hacker used some type of mini gun. I called him out and got video on it 2nd time he killed me. Uploading it now! Our Admins were able to ban him. But untill we get back to whitelisted it might be hard to keep him out!

Somebody needs to create a better hacker shield on client side to prevent these retards.

I am going to start posting there user name but need GUID will get from admins. Maybe somebody can start up a ban list for Dayz

P00nSlayer

Check out http://dayzmod.com/f...e-your-hackers/ and http://www.reddit.co...ycleYourHacker/

What we do with persistant script kiddes that keep coming back is IP ban them. If they change their IP then we ban the whole IP range there using and contact their ISP to submit an abuse report. We've been quite successful and have had positive comments back from their ISP's.

Edited by trichome

Stop spreading bullshit mkay..

Right now, ALL public hacks are detected. Private ones do get busted every few days. There is no private cheat that is untouched by BattlEye.

What a load of rubbish.

Edited by -Panda

these a massive amount of disinformation being posted in this thread, lol. :facepalm:

I looked around, but could not find information around this ont his forum. I am on a private server but at this point the Host and Admins are not able to figure out how to detect ESP Hacks. The point of going to a private server that whitelisted is to prevent this from happening. Guys that run the server are great. We have been running on 3 diff servers all private just to keep the trash out. Its been about 9months and now we got hackers using what looks to be ESP Hacks. Any idea's guys on detecting for ESP Hacks. I am personally really sick of this shit!

DLLKillem

If a hacker is only using ESP (wallhack) and not using scripts, then the only way an admin can work this out is by testing the player. There is no record anywhere that shows the player seeing name Icons and distances through objects on their screen. The only way to detect this is for an admin to test the suspected player, by watching his live movements, for example if he is going direct from tent->tent.

Another way would be for the admin to teleport near the player but behind an object, like a building for e.g. which he definitely cannot see behind. If the player changes direction and starts moving towards you then this is a giveaway, then you teleport in the opposite direction behind the player and again behind a building that he cant see behind. If he stops then changes direction to match where you are now then it's safe to say he's using a wallhack (ESP).

Hopefuly standalone will prevent the dirty cheaters :beans:

Edited by -Panda

Nope.

What a load of rubbish.

No. It's true

Nope.

No. It's true

Guess that's why one of the more expensive cheat providers ESP hack has been undetected since mid 2012....

Guess that's why one of the more expensive cheat providers ESP hack has been undetected since mid 2012....

Doubt it. AA (one of the most notorious hack sites in general) dropped their DayZ ESP hack, because BE detected them pretty much every week. And AA only had an ESP hack for DayZ. This proves that BE does catch ESP hacks

Guest Dwarden

name it ... or pm it to me ... and we will deal with it if true ...

Doubt it. AA (one of the most notorious hack sites in general) dropped their DayZ ESP hack, because BE detected them pretty much every week. And AA only had an ESP hack for DayZ. This proves that BE does catch ESP hacks

AA are rubbish tbh, same with AJ, quick fixes but get detected and banned each week. The one i was referring to was DC, ESP is undetected for over 7 months. VA is also undetected. :(

Edited by -Panda

Guest Dwarden

AA are rubbish tbh, same with AJ, quick fixes but get detected and banned each week. The one i was referring to was DC, ESP is undetected for over 7 months. VA is also undetected. :(

you must live in different dimension then ...

False, feel free to use DC and let me know if you are still unbanned after a day.

Btw, I have to say this entire discussion about private hacks being undetected is pretty ridiculous. BE detects much more (and more frequently) than PB or VAC ever have/would (they mostly don't detect private hacks at all) and you seriously come here and complain about it? I'm sorry to say there is no 100% detection rate, but BE comes much closer to it than these other anti-cheat systems.

Edited by BEdev-Sable
  • Like 2

HHmmmm i stand corrected, DC's ESP has been detected for the last 2 weeks and it looks like their staff's support for the cheat is dying :) Still though, they went from July 2012 with it being undetected. VA on the other hand is still going strong, including scripts :(

Edited by -Panda