Sign in to follow this  
AlternatePannari

How do you start your game usually?

When you first spawn, where do you go first? What you're looking for? Where are your waypoints? This thread is all about that.

Personally I prefer spawning nearby Chernogorsk or Elektro, Kamenka is OK too, but if I spawn in Kamenka I usually run to Zelenogorsk...

First I just go for a backpack or gun, and even if I have bad gear I try to engage players. In the start of the game, I tried, really _TRIED_ to be friendly to people, but I got desperate because after bloodbagging/giving morphine, all I got was shot in the face. So now I shoot everyone, except my group.

Todays story:

I spawned in Krutoy Cap, and I find Lee Enfield and a ghillie from a dead player. I go do a quick run for ATV on top of Pik Kozlovka (is that the name of the mountain?) and when I'm coming down on the west side I see someone with AKM running to the lighthouse, I shoot a crazy shot from the woods to the back of him and he goes down. I go loot him and find my basic survival gear, such as M9 SD, AKM, binos, hatchet & all that water bottles and stuff. Then I head to North, and I find a bike spawn. Just when I jump on the bike, I see a heli crash. I quickly go there with my bike and find an FN FAL, and I'm like giggling from joy. Then I look at the loot map of dayzdb.com, and I see there's another bike spawn nearby. I go check it and voilá, another bike spawn. I take the bikes to woods, have a nice fireplace set up there and enjoy my meat.

Propably the most enjoyable day of Dayz I've ever had.

I tend to die only once a month or so... so I usually just start up where I left off.

Wow, how you survive? I usually die in ambushes. Like last day I had Mk48 Mod 0 I got from my friend... I survived only for a day. You're a beast 0.0

I dunno I haven't played Chernarus for ages now; I think that Namalsk way better IMHO. There I head to the nearest army base gear up and go to A2

I dunno I haven't played Chernarus for ages now; I think that Namalsk way better IMHO. There I head to the nearest army base gear up and go to A2

I like Namalsk too... Though I don't like that you find weapons so easily. I wanna really deserve them :D

I like Namalsk too... Though I don't like that you find weapons so easily. I wanna really deserve them :D

Try to find some basic-supplies like food&water ;) Getting into Lingor more than any other map, atm. DayZ 2017, and the "+" are 'new-fad' that I enjoy. Namalsk, hell-yeah..Just wish I could find some warm-clothes

I like starting in kamenka, I can easily head north to Zelengorsk which has a grocery and a much lower chance of pvp than Cherno, Elektro etc.

Seeing as how I lone wolf 90% of the time, as a fresh spawn I "dash n grab" through the nearest town with a supermarket. Once I have a knife, matches and hatchet, it's stealth all the way up north for some good personal protection.

Usually spawn, open my gear, figure out what is needed and go on the search. Normally try meet up a friend.. Generally just explore..