Sign in to follow this  
LodiLu

Railgun?

So I was sitting in A2 and i've never found the railgun after searching for like ages in there after every restart, on multiple servers. So anyways I lookde it up and this link said they thought it might be disabled.... Well I found railgun ammo... why would there be ammo for a non-existent gun?

Railgun is for fucking nubs. Zero bullet deviation. It's some loser bandits dream to just sit on buildings with it. LAME. Never ever ever ever should have even been part of DZ:Namalsk. Should have been removed from the start.

I wonder if servers disable it via configs or not.

inb4umadbro - No actually I don't play Namalsk(tried it and it looked amazingly epic however) i just am against a weapon that is strictly trollolol status. Even Germans don't need hax when they have the railgun :P ;)

I kid but still. Railgun is shite.

Edited by Sheepdawg

Railgun is for fucking nubs. Zero bullet deviation. It's some loser bandits dream to just sit on buildings with it. LAME. Never ever ever ever should have even been part of DZ:Namalsk. Should have been removed from the start.

inb4umadbro - No actually I don't play Namalsk(tried it and it looked amazingly epic however) i just am against a weapon that is strictly trollolol status. Even Germans don't need hax when they have the railgun :P ;)

Sounds pretty much like what your average player feel about sniper rifles...

So Germans still need hax even with the rail gun? :)