Sign in to follow this  
rassad

92 Dayz... and Died... To a

I know that feel bro...

Once I was driving a car with 2 friends and I went to type "lol" but didn't hit slash so when I hit enter I ejected, instantly dying because i was scrolling my mouse wheel for some unknown reason. Seemed like a good idea at the time. The car then smashed into a nearby power pole and exploded, killing my friends.

• Like 7

Went for a Bike ride to get a spare Tire, Happy as Larry.

I am quite a happy person aren't I? ;)
  • Like 12

My parents never loved me... Beans please?

Hey, at least you had parents. :P

• Like 10

But was it worth it?

already Started my new life! its a big new world!

• Like 2

My buddy Dreamreaver23 was Livestreaming and one of his fans who was on like Day 219 was tracking us down through his Livestream to team up with us, and died. After he met up, it was a fun night filled with hackers and server hopping.

I was doing alright on a private hive the other day, my little camp had a black SUV and a bicycle so I took my SUV down the coast loaded with meds and guns for people. Parked it by a hanger as I saw a bambi run inside, he logged when he saw me and I went back to my car only to discover server lag had stopped the ruined terrain such as static cars from spawning.

Next thing I see my car shaking violently as its stuck between the car wrecks, boom it blows up throwing me into the wall. So I wake up a few minutes later, find a nice guy at balota who blood bags me and I give him some ammo for his gun and then he runs away.....

I think, hey ill just go and get my bicycle......nope I crash that into a wall in cherno due to more lag and limp to the firestation, i find the two wheels I need to fix it up and just as I return a hacker sends us all to the ocean.

Fun times.....

• Like 2

I was doing alright on a private hive the other day, my little camp had a black SUV and a bicycle so I took my SUV down the coast loaded with meds and guns for people. Parked it by a hanger as I saw a bambi run inside, he logged when he saw me and I went back to my car only to discover server lag had stopped the ruined terrain such as static cars from spawning.

Next thing I see my car shaking violently as its stuck between the car wrecks, boom it blows up throwing me into the wall. So I wake up a few minutes later, find a nice guy at balota who blood bags me and I give him some ammo for his gun and then he runs away.....

I think, hey ill just go and get my bicycle......nope I crash that into a wall in cherno due to more lag and limp to the firestation, i find the two wheels I need to fix it up and just as I return a hacker sends us all to the ocean.

Fun times.....

damn dude, looks like u had some bad luck

Sorry made me laugh. That sucks, i slipped off skalka on a 60 day char, would be on 90 ish now if i hadnt of :(

I read that in a weird accent.

Its never a good death when you have been alive that long, its always a mishap that gets you my 40 dayz character was patching up a guy on the electro firehouse roof when sniper fire started hitting around us. I went to go prone and saw my character begin the stutter step towards the edge, my life flashing before my eyes as I pro launched over the edge, last words to the young survivor up top were grab my nvg's I'm going down!!!.

• Like 4

Died from Falling off my Bicycle.

Logged into the server @ 7am, Like I allways do, server was empty.

Went for a Bike ride to get a spare Tire, Happy as Larry.

I thought I would ring my Bicycle Bell, but accidently hit the scroll wheel first.. ejected from the bike and broke my neck.

That is my story

Someone didnt do a cycling proficiency test at school :D

My 125 day character died from falling off the port at Berenzino.

Sorry made me laugh. That sucks, i slipped off skalka on a 60 day char, would be on 90 ish now if i hadnt of :(

You too?

We should form a club and get t-shirts made up.

I lost a 122 day old character to a tree once......

After killing 2 guys who had shot at me, I was badly damaged broken leg low blood etc and was afraid there might be a third so I crawled around to the other side of the tree and bam I died.