Tiger205

Tents & Vehicles General

- tents disappear after 2 days when you died - you can make a new tent after your death or reclaim items from the existing one - you can't pack it up even if you are the owner

Still not working. Does anyone knows will devs fix it?

- tents disappear after 2 days when you died - you can make a new tent after your death or reclaim items from the existing one - you can't pack it up even if you are the owner

Still not working. Does anyone knows will devs fix it?

Up. Any news about it?

Can anybody tell me how to move the tents?

Only owner can pack tents.

"vehicles spawn on each server restart, they do not respawn however when destroyed or left somewhere"

lolwhat? They DONT respawn after server restart. The respawn after the blow up or not used for 7 days.

I can't find any of transport! They destroyed or took by clans on all servers? No bicycles, no GAZ's. Waiting for new patch...

"tents disappear after 2 days when you died - you can make a new tent after your death or reclaim items from the existing one - you can't pack it up even if you are the owner"

What about cars? Do they also dissapear if you die?

"tents disappear after 2 days when you died - you can make a new tent after your death or reclaim items from the existing one - you can't pack it up even if you are the owner"

No. Tents and vehicles are not attached to character at all. The only feature you will lose that you will not able to pack tent back after you die.

Thread should be updated or closed.

No. Tents and vehicles are not attached to character at all. The only feature you will lose that you will not able to pack tent back after you die.

Oh I see, tysm for answer!

Why is the ATV listed as "no storage trunk" ?

They can be stored gear in, that's for sure.... and I think the capacity is 2 packs, 10 weapons/tools, 50 items.

But yeah, thanks for the thread - it's a good idea :)

Thanks for that clarification aswell, as for a while there, I got scared that it might be the case. :D As I just died a few days ago and I have tents I still use.

I guess tents always last if they're just being used every week(?) or so (unless flattened or disappearing due to a bug)

Edited by sarcasm83