Kipale

Corrupted Data #3

BE is in war against a cheat program, let's call it " sac 5.9" (it's not the name, don't search), so they update their program kinda each day, while the cheat program is getting updated himself each day, but the last updates of BE, specially the 1.188 one, brought the data corrupted #3 to a lot of fair players. Battleye lacks of testing for each updates, they're throwned in the gaming world only tested against the cheat program itself, and some issues can appear with other programs, and this is what we got here.

U've had to kick my anti-virus and all its suit to be able to play, never had any CD #3 since i did, easily see where the conflict is hey.

BE is in war against a cheat program, let's call it " sac 5.9" (it's not the name, don't search), so they update their program kinda each day, while the cheat program is getting updated himself each day, but the last updates of BE, specially the 1.188 one, brought the data corrupted #3 to a lot of fair players. Battleye lacks of testing for each updates, they're throwned in the gaming world only tested against the cheat program itself, and some issues can appear with other programs, and this is what we got here.

U've had to kick my anti-virus and all its suit to be able to play, never had any CD #3 since i did, easily see where the conflict is hey.

That's wrong, every new version is tested before release, but sometimes there can be some unforeseen issues.

Anyway, the problem should be fixed now. You can safely re-enable your anti-virus software.

• Like 1

That's wrong, every new version is tested before release, but sometimes there can be some unforeseen issues.

Yes, sure, that's why 30% of the players went kick for data corrupted #3.

Testing on one computer isn't testing, it's just playing with 6 dices and betting "ok this time i'll get 6 6, you'll see", it has a chance to be, but a really small one.

Yes, sure, that's why 30% of the players went kick for data corrupted #3.

Testing on one computer isn't testing, it's just playing with 6 dices and betting "ok this time i'll get 6 6, you'll see", it has a chance to be, but a really small one.

Again, problems happen from time to time, BE is no exception there. This issue was unrelated to specific systems or software setups though, it was entirely random and unfortunately I couldn't reproduce it a single time.