Rastamaus

Are KOS kiddies cowardly and stoopid?

@ noyz - 2 moderaters have advised me to ignore your senseless rambling - good advice i intend to heed

@ noyz - 2 moderaters have advised me to ignore your senseless rambling - good advice i intend to heed

Senseless or you are incapable of responding with a valid response? You did good for a bit so I know you are capable but then had to start insulting once again. I bet you can't high lite any of my last post showing were it's senseless. Show all here where I'm senseless, please.

Edited by NoyZ

Respond to my posts and stop repeating your title. I'm repeating myself because you did respond to some my points for a second, then apparently had nothing left to counter and started with the insults again. Every can go see that for themselves

If stoopid is not wanting to take everything someone has or at least all their best stuff, I HIGHLY DISAGREE. Who here would rather have ALL their best stuff taken and not just what they have equipped? Be honest now . . . I'm having a little compassion and am adding to an aspect of the game that ALL HERE, INCLUDING MODS, would agree is a necessary part of the game and I get insulted for it. REALLY? damn people . . . If this is about the ones that just fire off the cuff and are as easily killed as an unarmed, then why a thread insulting them? Not even worth voicing in my opinion and would point strongly to powerful butt hurt somewhere.

I only KOS when I have the tac adv. If I don't, I stalk till I do not caring AT ALL if they happen to have an AS50 or NV stashed somewhere. I say let them go gear up fast and come back ready to rumble. I'll give them a chance for a quick revenge if they have a stash. Yes, I do play this game solely to kill other players. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO DO in a game I bought and payed for and LOVE. My public guy, last I seen had a humanity of over 50K. I've done the hero thing and got tired of getting killed trying help players. If the SA makes gearing up extremely hard and zombies a REAL challenge then that might change--till I master it once again. :murder:

The 'cowardly' aspect is just butt hurt from being killed, I suspect. Anyone who's been shot at first enough times is going to respond in kind. Shoot first and live is survival. I know it is mentioned somewhere in the game description. :rolleyes: Whine at the first KOSer that started the ball rolling. Continuing with the 'cowardly' thing is fail and just makes the butt hurt that much more obvious. The sto^opid angle is the only thing worth discussing and the only worth while point for it is the "hold 'em up drop the weapons" thing which I respect a hell of a lot more than the impotent insults. Only true butt hurt starts off by insulting, in my experience. Now that we have nearly every mod in here, I believe it will stop. ;)

here, i've highlighted only the sensless bits for you

here, i've highlighted only the sensless bits for you

To be expected from someone with nothing to add. :P

If you see a player before he sees you then, as far as that particular relationship is concerned you hold all the cards, you have all the power, now what you choose to do with that power speaks volumes about you as a person.

You have several options.....

1. Stalk them, follow them to see if they lead you to a well stocked camp or a working vehicle loaded with stuff. Clever.

2. Avoid them, move away silently and be glad they didn't spot you ensuring your own survival. smart.

3. Engage them in conversation, maybe you need blood and they can help, maybe they have information that may be of use to you. Perhaps they want to team up. You can even hold them up and take their gear. Genius.

all of the above if executed with intelligence will benefit you, maybe a great deal maybe less so but we can be sure that none of these options will do you any harm..... IF executed with intelligence.

There is a fourth option favoured by those who lack courage, social skills and intelligence.....

4. Shoot him dead and take his gear, all you can ever gain from this course of action is whatever the player has on him, maybe he has everything you could want, more likely he doesn't. you also alert nearby players to your location and have made an enemy, a lot of enemies if he's in a clan. Dumb.

I am forced to conclude that those who automatically select option 4 are deliberately depriving themselves of opportunities and increasing risk to themselves therefore they must be stoopid.

It takes no courage whatsoever to shoot on sight, in fact i'd have to say it is behaviour born from fear. It takes no brains whatsoever to shoot on sight either, in fact I'd have to say that KOS it is a brainless auto-response to that very same fear. Therefore I conclude that those who KOS are cowards.

In summary KOS Bandits must be both Cowardly and Stoopid.

I await your thoughts....

I strongly feel that the people who choose not to shoot first in a confrontation are the stoopid ones. hear me out! First off. You see me running at you. you start running towards me. I stop and start shooting.. you stop and yell over direct "friendly!" Well guess what? I shot at you.. what makes you think I give a fuck if you are friendly or not? I Believe I made my intentions clear when i shot you in the face.

Now you are dead. Fool. if you werent so stoopid and tried to defend yourself maybe you would be alive right now?

Now who are you to judge people based on how they play? This is a sandbox style game. It allows for the players to do whatevr they want within the limits of the game.

I am dedicating my time to playing this game How I decide to play it. I bought Arma 2 and assembled my Pc to play the games I own however I want to play them.

You are stoopid for trying to dictate how you feel people should play. You dont want to PVP, then join a server with no one but yourself online and go run around avoiding zombies and collecting gear you will never use.

Also a little call out to my bro Noyz.

How is the unemployed life treeating you bro?? Enjoy those nice $300 every two week cheques from the government friend. Also if you are looking for some sde jobs (I do believe you said you were looking for a few things to keep your income at a stable level through the winter) try craigslist. Most of the adds are fake and if they are real chances are someone better qualified then you will get the job... but its worth a shot at the least right?

Stay small little man. WInter is cold! stay warm as well

Maybe to avoid trolling, you could made the OP a little less trollish. :)

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

LOL mega fail. There is NO irony in mixing up two letters. The 'your' I'll give you. It was a rewrite from " I'm pretty sure your parents were control freaks also' but I decided to leave parents out of it. Yes, I did miss it. STILL NO IRONY THERE, little one. :facepalm:

How did your mind (lol) deduce that my base of critique was a misspelling? 1 short ass sentence out of 5 long ones? Damn kid . . . I've not seen too many more impotent arguments then that. I would say you can read because you were able to point out NON IRONIC mistakes . . .but then you missed everything else. :rolleyes: I believe your kiddie type mind doesn't really have a valid argument against what I said, hence you having to draw attention away from THE REAL POINTS like the OP wanting to dictate how others should play. Amateurs amuse me to no end. Anytime your (that 'your' is just for you :P ) ready to actually discuss big boy points with your big boy pants on, you can try again.

KoS kiddie? really? hahaha weak sauce. You need A LOT more practice at this because quit frankly, you suck at it. Chuckling now? LMAO and no body said Alice graduated high school.

I'll take a smoked turkey and Monterrey Jack on potato bread. Cheese is to be melted. Chop chop.

@Wabbit Shut fuckin the up. That's right. :P Both you need to every time you see a 'teh' instead of 'the', you better bitch about it or you are a hypocrite. :blink: Jk wabbit.

Dude, take your Ritalin next time.

I take it you know absolutely nothing about Japanese culture then? Lol. xD

I know plenty about japanese culture. I'm an Aikidoka and I've been studying bushido for many years.

problem?

Ultimately they were wiped out. honour didn't save them. that was my point. nice try at side stepping it though.

I know plenty about japanese culture. I'm an Aikidoka and I've been studying bushido for many years.

problem?

Ultimately they were wiped out. honour didn't save them. that was my point. nice try at side stepping it though.

No they weren't, they were slowly phased out in favour of a more modern military. Inevitable with the advance of technology, really.

Hello there

My finger is hovering above the "lock" button as the thread has attracted some folk who are diametrically opposed and I doubt will ever be able to agree on a middle ground.

I'm gonna give it a last chance for real debate to be had then if it doesn't work it goes.

Rgds

LoK

Dude, take your Ritalin next time.

And yet another who's mind can't conjure anything of value. :facepalm:

These posts are starting to feel like players who actually have no leg to stand on or are incapable of defending a point, trying to bait me. It won't work. LOL!!

Debate the points people or continue and have it locked because you can't respond to my logic. :P

At pennyworth-- LOL it goes fine every winter and your assumption of how much I make on UI is WAY OFF!! Maybe you should look farther into it and see what the max is. I'm a journeyman, keep in mind. Ignorance sucks when you use it like that. As far as the rest of your post, couldn't agree more. Prevailing wage job soon at $49/hour painting at an indian reservation. All graveyard work too which I love but thank you very much for your VASTLY misplaced concern though. :thumbsup:

Google Chico Mall and see that Hughes Painting did all the remodel painting. We got the prevailing wage job because of that job. We are quit the buzz in Chico Ca. B)

Edited by NoyZ

Absolutely, I have never said KOS kiddies should stop playing or even that they should change......

...only that they are stupid and cowardly

how is killing someone on sight stupid ? makng a statement like you just put is stupid.

lets work out risk shall we you play all hapy bunny like heal the world and bang you dead . who is stupid ? you are not the ones who kill on sight. this is what makes me laugh . peole whine about kill on sight but its the most productive way of maintaining your life , it gets you more gear quicker than collecting it . so how is it stupid ? it isnt its the most time effective play ingame. you take no risk you kill all you if good enough will be alive alot longer if decent player and have better gear.

as for being a coward whats a coward in a zombie apocalypse . tell you what you call me coward and ill laugh as your brains all over floor see whos bothered ingame ;) as i run off with all your gear :lol:

• Like 1

also.. Implying Honour exists between pixels

If you view the game as just pixels then you're only robbing yourself of the DayZ experience TBH.

Anyway, it appears the OP wants the thread to be locked so I'll oblige. PM a mod if you want it reopened.

• Like 1