Sign in to follow this  
murff

Kicked for script restriction?

I have gotten this message a few times from Battle Client on a few different servers. Then it kicks me. How do I make that stop?

It's usually a glitch... I only get it when flying helicopters though. (RIP the 4+ that have died)

It doesn't mean you are cheating in any way though, just that BE thinks you did something wrong. What number of restriction is it, and what are you doing when you get kicked?

• Like 1

Maybe if you say what number of script restriction is included in the message we can help you to solve the problem.

Ahh ok, I will look for the number next time. I did see a few ppl get kicked for script restr. #45

That kind of script restrictions generally are given for misconfigured server files like "scripts.txt". If you receive that kind of error (#45 or similar) you can try uninstalling BattlEye directly from Steam and trying to download the latest version of the anticheat from their webpage. It worked for me most of the times when I got similar script restrictions.

Source: http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/battleeye-script-restriction-45.1896/

Edited by Guisho

Ok, but i dont have dayz on steam. If i get something like that ill uninstall battle eye and reinstall from that link, thanks.

Ok, but i dont have dayz on steam. If i get something like that ill uninstall battle eye and reinstall from that link, thanks.

You can uninstall it directly from the ArmA OA Folder too. Good luck!

Trouble ?

Post in Troubleshooting.

Script restriction N° may change depending on server setup.