carbine781 (DayZ)

*List* TOO Much Realism Is Bad (Please help me add on)

At first i thought this was an i hate overlander thread. Good points though

Bro i was weak as hell reading this. You are amazing! Anyway some of the stuff on your list i would want in the game but you make good points on everything. I would hate to have to use the bathroom when are hoard decides to attack and/or a zed bites off my pecker.

• Like 1

dont agree with half of your suggestions so lets just leave it up to the devs for now.

im sure univerally unpopular stuff will get reworked or removed

dont agree with half of your suggestions so lets just leave it up to the devs for now.

im sure univerally unpopular stuff will get reworked or removed

If you're going to disagree with something don't be a prick and just say you don't like it. At least show you have a thought process and give a reasonable explanation otherwise i think you have downsies

If you're going to disagree with something don't be a prick and just say you don't like it. At least show you have a thought process and give a reasonable explanation otherwise i think you have downsies

Stop calling people pricks.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

I agree with many of these but there are some I don't agree with.

but if it takes like 10 minutes to repair a wheel in real life, then you don't want to do that. Plus, you need to lift the car up so u can take the wheel off in the first place...

I don't know about you but it doesn't take 10 minutes to change a wheel. I once worked in a mechanics garage for a few weeks changing wheels. Without the use of an air-compressor and its tools, you can change a wheel in a little over 90 seconds using the standard Cross Lug Wrench and a trolley jack without rushing. Using a normal jack would probably add 15 seconds onto that

I don't know about you but it doesn't take 10 minutes to change a wheel. I once worked in a mechanics garage for a few weeks changing wheels. Without the use of an air-compressor and its tools, you can change a wheel in a little over 90 seconds using the standard Cross Lug Wrench and a trolley jack without rushing. Using a normal jack would probably add 15 seconds onto that

The whole OP is exaggeration. It will not take 10 min, but it also should take more than 2 seconds. Especially when you're fixing the engine.

Edited by WiFiN

Whats wrong with all these ideas there great!

You are actually one of the few people who liked most of the ideas. I just don't like them because I don't think they would really add any enjoyment to the game. Thanks for the comment though!

what i recently learned is that dayz' fundamentals: the huge degree of realism has become some sort of "negative" backlash as many ppl demand more and more realism, although the game would definitivly brake under too much of it.

Simple and nice suggestions are almost immediately swept aside, with explanations to be too shallow in their grade of realism. many things wouldn't make sense in context of beeing, after all, a game.

When you read things about rape and poo...the f*!?