ididi9 (DayZ)

Arsehole-aholic

No, This isn't a homosexual topic.

Its a topic about me just loving to be an arsehole on DayZ.

Why not? Lets face it the game gets fairly boring if you sneak around the the trees for days doing nothing and avoiding confrontation.

Now here is some of my arsehole stories.

Bambi Cruelty

I was following two new players they didn't really have a clue of what they were doing and they found a crash site and found a FAL. There little faces lit up; they bragged on side chat about there amazing find, I didn't really want waste and AS50 bullet in them so I through a smoke grenade and they were dead in seconds.

Blockadation

Me and my friends were bored and the server was fairly quiet at night, only 20-30 players so we decided to block the majority of the cherno loot spawns with Sandbags and tank traps, and most were still there at a week later.

User

Found a friendly guy (he saw me first and could of shot me) he offered me a blood transfusion, he gave it to me, I shot him and took his NVGs. He had a hero skin aswell lol.

No Medics

Thought it would be funny to listen in on the team speak of the private hive medics on the server was on and kill them as they were trying heal people

No Medical Supplies

Removing all the medic supplies at putting them into a full backpack on server restart.

No Medical Supplies (Part 2)

Decided to just bear traps around Cherno and Elektro hospital for the lol.

Ladder Trap

Putting a bear trap at the bottom of a set ladders which usually the ladder mechanic jumps over, the putting one at the top so if they see it they are trapped.

Scapegoat

Finding people who teamed up in teamspeak and shooting the one infront so it looks as if the one from behind shooting him. (Its like watching a episode of CSI in the side chat as they try and figure out what happened.

I'm guessing you hack too if you have that many beartraps.

It would explain a lot.

• Like 1

Someone thinks he's cool, you soil the name of all real bandits outthere, also, i call BS on most of your stories. The only thing you're butchering is the english language, mate.

Edited by CyanidC
  • Like 4

This is a homosexual topic.

Its a topic about me just loving an arsehole on DayZ.

Now here is some of my arsehole stories.

Homosexuality has NOTHING to do with BEING an asshole.

Let's not go there.

@OP hmmm spells quite trollesque and flamebaity to me

I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

I've already dug a hole for it in the graveyard. Let's see where it goes.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Cool story, bro." I play a game that I find boring so I find ways to sap the fun from those who do find enjoyment, trying to fill the empty-soul. "

Lack of missions, events "what-to-do" always resorts in this so idk if I could blame you for trying to find a lil-joy :(

Edited by Blunt_Zephyr

Homosexuality has NOTHING to do with BEING an asshole.

Let's not go there.

@OP hmmm spells quite trollesque and flamebaity to me

I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

I've already dug a hole for it in the graveyard. Let's see where it goes.

Rgds

LoK

So me posting my bandit stories in a bandit forum is trolling?

Someone thinks he's cool, you soil the name of all real bandits outthere, also, i call BS on most of your stories, the only thing you're butchering is the english language, mate.

Meh, Bandit = Murderer, I murder pretty well tbh.

So me posting my bandit stories in a bandit forum is trolling?

In this style, absolutely. Your language and phrasing are such that it could be said to be inflammatory, but I have left it open for now, so I fail to see your issue.

Rgds

LoK

PS being a bandit dos not equal griefing or being a back bottom

Edited by orlok

There is a place for this sort of silliness in DayZ....

My friend is a shocking bandito and ran into 3 guys in Cherno somewhere, they were armed with rifles, he had his hatchet. Outnumbered and outgunned he showed himself to not be a threat and tagged along with them for a while. Two of the group went off on an excursion while my friend and the other guy were instructed to wait behind, and as is the case in DayZ a bit of paranoia about the other player eyeballing you down his weapon my friend realised this guy was a bit twitchy. So he sat down.

Now this kid must've been quite new or just stupid, we will never know. He was amazed at the feature and asked my mate how to sit and of course, he told him without hesitation.

He then stood up and watched randy sit down comfortably and happily.

Bandit forum, you guys know the rest.....

Anyway, my mate laughed so hard and long and calls that one of the funniest moments he has had in the game.

And those moments are why we play