gingermonkey

Should I wait to break my DayZ virginity

I have decided to take the Day z plunge. Operation arrowhead is now downloading......2 hours. OMG.

I'm gonna wet myself before then.

Then when I play I will poop myself.

I am not sure I can take all of this incontenance.

Edited by venerablebede

I have decided to take the Day z plunge. Operation arrowhead is now downloading......2 hours. OMG.

I'm gonna wet myself before then.

Then when I play I will poop myself.

I am not sure I can take all of this incontenance.

I would highly recommend signing up for a white listed server. This will help you avoid hackers and the like.

Depends how desperate and impatient you are, you might be able to hold off on those thoughts if you look at some pictures of zombies. I've got a stack of Playzeds you can have.

Edited by disorder

I would highly recommend signing up for a white listed server. This will help you avoid hackers and the like.

I'm not sure what they are yet.

How do I go about signing up for a white listed server.?

I'm not sure what they are yet.

How do I go about signing up for a white listed server.?

They are private and usually heavily monitored servers to cut down on the hacking. Im not promising you that you wont run into a hacker every now and then but playing on a white listed server will greatly reduce that chance. You can check out the private hive section to see your white listed server offerings as there are many that offer it.

I use balotabuddies.net. Feel free to check them out.

I recommend balotabuddies.net too. It's a nice community from what i've seen so far. And when you have the time check Arma2 and OA in depth. They are both great games/expansion with lot's of great mods. At the time i gave them a try, It became my main game appart from DayZ Mod.

Edited by Meik0

Im currently waiting for standalone instead of buying OA.

I would go for it if you have the money, the Standalone does not have a set date, only that it will be out by the end of April. Even then, it will be a base build. It will not be the full game. If you play Minecraft look at the difference between alpha and now.

I was in the same spot as you, but when combined ops went on sale on Steam I cracked and bought it. I regret nothing.

I would get it now, get some practice in.