:lol: haaaaa thats crazy im looking that up ...lol i just logg out then logg in if on a dayz server

i found its either desyncing u or server desync idk wut that means and that Hero skins run faster ..? its on google like eveything else ....lol hope that helps

Are you double tapping w? I know that there is sprinting and then just running... although this wouldn't apply if they are crouching...

If you double tap 'w' to sprint, you will go faster momentarially but the you will get "fatigued" and move slower in general. I've had plenty of experience with this with my cross country runs with friends, the hero skin who was spriting for a bit was moving slower than the gillie. Desync can play a part in it as well, but the most common issue I see is the sprinting vs. running thing.

• Like 1

And remember that you run faster with a primary equipped.

A player with no weapon / secondary is slower while running than a crouchrunning player with a primary equipped.

• Like 1

here are factors that contribute to your speed's decreasing.

-Hunger

-Hydration

-Blood <-- The Big One

-Primary or Secondary Weapon out (IDK ask Bohemia) Primary is faster Shotgun>Pistol

By the way, sprinting in the long run actually makes you slower then just jogging and if you have been running for awhile and then try to sprint same thing, or you might just stay same speed.

Enlightenment is your friend :lol:

Edited by joeman4

Doesn't dehydration make you run slower?

Yes it does.

Also the lower your FPS is, the slower you go.

Edited by GOD™