Guess the Person's play style above you :)

Dallas spends most of his DayZ time rolling around in the fields with bunny rabbits and chasing after cows. When he does run in to other survivors he offers to light them a campfire and serenade them with George Michaels songs.

Mr Nasty enjoys stalking bambi's in the fields of Komarovo promising gifts of guns and food for just a second of their time. He then proceeds to try and dirty talk the bambi into going on skype and webcam so he can show them "Where the real gun is".

• Like 1

By day, Cdrive prefers to run rampantly through the fields under the name "Duke Nukem" yelling "come get some!" and ripping wild boars to shreads with his MK 48 MOD.

But..

Late at night he sneaks into servers to teabag the dead zombies. This is now commonly known as "Closeted Necrophelia".

A creature of habit, after every kill he is compelled to take a trophy from his victim. Please dont ask about the trophy he takes... /shudders

Edit..sentence structure

Edited by Phooey

Someone try me! You'll never guess(just don't look at the signature).

Someone try me! You'll never guess(just don't look at the signature).

I read your signature but I'm going to guess from your picture. You spawn, you find people and you run like never before?

I read your signature but I'm going to guess from your picture. You spawn, you find people and you run like never before?

Lol, wrong. Nice guess though.

Looks around for vehicles and heli crash sites, plays sporadically and enjoys reading the stories of people on the forums more than playing himself.

• Like 1

Handsome yet modest, enjoys to live off the land but is not afraid to take a life when threatened. Enjoys the simple things in dayz a can of coca cola and some cold sardines. Double cross the FlaminDefibs and you will find yourself buried with your gear floating down a stream.

• Like 1

enjoys shooting careless players and laughs at them in side chat

• Like 1

Bronie, enjoys avidly talking in side chat with many friends, good at game, but rather talkative.

• Like 1

^ Enjoys shooting careless players and laughing at them in side chat.

Bronie, enjoys avidly talking in side chat with many friends, good at game, but rather talkative.

Pretty spot on but my friends hardly play, though I do enjoy talking with randoms :D

Kills the dreaded bambies and saves the bandits to earn their trust. But then gives the bandits HIV infected blood transfusion to watch them suffer a slow and agonizing death, atoning for the murder of bambies. Then sets off into the sunset/sunrise to do it again and again.

Handsome yet modest, enjoys to live off the land but is not afraid to take a life when threatened. Enjoys the simple things in dayz a can of coca cola and some cold sardines. Double cross the FlaminDefibs and you will find yourself buried with your gear floating down a stream.

Spot on bro.

• Like 1

I can see "Wabbit" as being a bandit but not just an ordinary bandit. But one with the night, lurking in the shadows waiting for the right opportunity to take his victim by complete surprise. A so called highwayman of Chernarus, who will rob any wandering traveler at gunpoint....

Will rarely shoot on sight unless you fail to comply with his commands.

• Like 1

I can see Maca as a bandit with somewhat quesionable morals, killing everyone on sight without a moments hesitation, but is not one prone to fits of rage if he himself gets a potshot to the head out of the blue. He is not attached to his gear and sees any fight as a good fight, regardless of the outcome, hence his siggy; Always look on the bright side of life.

Also, he enjoys beans in the sunset. Of the Heinz brand, of course. When it comes to beans, you can't be cheap. Gotta enjoy the finer things in life.

• Like 1

I can see Maca as a bandit with somewhat quesionable morals, killing everyone on sight without a moments hesitation, but is not one prone to fits of rage if he himself gets a potshot to the head out of the blue. He is not attached to his gear and sees any fight as a good fight, regardless of the outcome, hence his siggy; Always look on the bright side of life.

Also, he enjoys beans in the sunset. Of the Heinz brand, of course. When it comes to beans, you can't be cheap. Gotta enjoy the finer things in life.

The friendly noob who always dies for being too friendly also he makes friends with all zombies.

I think he's the type of guy (by the picture) that would arrive in the cities "kicking ass" just to find out that he run out of ammo! :lol:

Edited by Play

@Darkwater, The only statement you got wrong is me being a bandit, but everything else is quite accurate..

Now what can be said about "Play" to me he comes across as having no fear, a zombie warrior of warriors. Prepared to do anything to save his fellow survivors from a pain worst that death (Getting eaten by Z's) so his willing to sacrifice his own life..

But if all else fails will not hesitate to put a bullet in your skull......More out of compassion to save anymore suffering.