Rythium

Low FPS on 'Very High' Graphics

Hey, I'm experiencing very low frames when i play on DayZ with The very high graphics settings. Now, Im not just some 12 year old retard who thinks their computer can run any game in the world; I have good enough specs to play DayZ on Very high. Since i get around 150-300fps on high. My system specs are:

- RAM 8GB DDR3

- Graphics card - Nvidia gefore gtx 640 4GB

- CPU Intel® Core i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz (Quad Core)

- System - Windows 8 64 Bit

#

My brother also has a computer like mine, infact my computer even has better system specifications - yet he can run the game on very high with no lag atall. But, when i try to change my graphics to 'very high' I get 10-20fps. Help?

Looking at your specs I wouldn't have thought you could run on 'very high'. :S

Are you really getting 150-300 FPS on high? o.O

Are you using a SSD to run and play the game? If not then that could make a big difference.

Shitty OEM specs. Go get a real PC if you want to run ArmA 2 on very high. This is kids stuff.

Only problem with this is that my spec is much lower than this and I am running the game on Very High,

Phenom 2 quad core processor

GTX 560 Ti (448 cores)

8Gb DDR2 Ram

Vertex 256Gb SSD

My game played crap until I bought an SSD now it's as smooth as a babies bottom.

While your

Only problem with this is that my spec is much lower than this and I am running the game on Very High,

Phenom 2 quad core processor

GTX 560 Ti (448 cores)

8Gb DDR2 Ram

Vertex 256Gb SSD

My game played crap until I bought an SSD now it's as smooth as a babies bottom.

While your processor isn't as good your graphics card is a lot better and you're running the game on a SSD which does help in ArmA 2.

Shitty OEM specs. Go get a real PC if you want to run ArmA 2 on very high. This is kids stuff.

Not particularly helpful.

@OP A2 loves to stream textures, how's your HDD?

edit im on a 460gtx 1gb and I run HD and all high.

Edited by orlok

Not particularly helpful.

@OP A2 loves to stream textures, how's your HDD?

edit im on a 460gtx 1gb and I run HD and all high.

GTX 460 > GT 640. I don't think people get how bad this card actually is.

Hey, I'm experiencing very low frames when i play on DayZ with The very high graphics settings. Now, Im not just some 12 year old retard who thinks their computer can run any game in the world; I have good enough specs to play DayZ on Very high. Since i get around 150-300fps on high. My system specs are:

- RAM 8GB DDR3

- Graphics card - Nvidia gefore gtx 640 4GB

- CPU Intel® Core™ i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz (Quad Core)

- System - Windows 8 64 Bit

#

My brother also has a computer like mine, infact my computer even has better system specifications - yet he can run the game on very high with no lag atall. But, when i try to change my graphics to 'very high' I get 10-20fps. Help?

Jeez 150-300 fps on High?! I wish I could get half that. I have to play DayZ on low-very low graphic settings and I get around 30 fps.

Biggest-tip for nVidia Users. nVidia Control Panel<add Arma II AO< turn-off vsync & Threaded Optimisation.

There is no way that meh-level system can manage 150-300 fps in arma 2

in paintball maybe, but not here

either he is a noob who thinks that the temperature of his CPU while playing arma 2 is his fps, or he just trolls u for the fun of it

or he was talking of cod 4 or some game like that

Edited by h3retic