Sign in to follow this  
Davis1891

Too much of a good thing...?

So my wife and I were driving back home from the big city, and passed through a town called Cochrane on the way home.

We passed a non-descript church while heading back to the highway, and I caught myself wondering to myself if I could find a map or a Ghillie suit in there.

I shook my head and kinda laughed at myself for that, and proceeded to take a couple of dayz off from this game.

...just sayin'.

• Like 5

When i walked into my grocery store last week or so, the first thing that popped up in my mind was...... BEANS!

• Like 1

Happens to me all the time. I walk into grocerie stores expecting the stuff on the floor. I was playing Arma II the other day and I was heading to some barracks to grab some loot, got there, "This isnt freaking DayZ!" My friend said. I was reading some book and I found myself saying 'A-Two' instead of 'all'. Just many cases of my ability to be a total retard.

Too much of a good thing? The side affects aren't life threatening... yet.

Not too much. I will note that 50% of my thoughts are about Zombies, My favourite show is the walking dead, favourite game is the walking dead, favourite sport is zombie killing, favourite past time is drawing epic zombie scenarios. Its not that I play to much, it is as I said before, Im A wee bit of a tard, and I like it. Haters Gonna Hate.

I dreamt for a entire week about DayZ, and pretty much the most time of my day I talk about it to my friends so I can discharge a lot of hype about the Standalone. I know that feel bro

Perfectly healthy, as long as you're not contemplating killing your wife for her new purse you should be okay.

I have done the same thing...whenever I hear a weird zombie like sound I turn around and almost start to run...

Edited by Morriscode92

While we're on the topic of real life, in Texas theres a 5k run where people dress like zombies and try to chase you and you can get prizes if the zombies don't get you. This exact scenario is me running out of the Cherno apartments (almost same distance too 5.6k or so) and running to Stary. I have found camo suits in churches though and I know you can find Ghillies. I found a Ghillie in a low yield house right next to the church in Cherno.

Had a DayZ dream last night, was on some hill looking down at a car driving around slowly offroad(in deep snow strangely) and then noticed a couple more behind it. When it came close I attempted to shoot out a tire, and swear I hit it, but it didn't stop. Then 3 guys jump out of the cars and start up the hill towards me in a group, I panic and try to hide to no avail, then I try to shoot them, no effect, they came at me like terminators and I remember saying something like "oh great, you guys are hacking!" It was pretty creepy.

In my case, it's a lack of DayZ to blame. I've been on vacation for the last two week, so my body is craving a Dayz fix.

When I walk outside to take a smoke at night, I always keep an eye out for zombies and plan my escape if they appear.