Sign in to follow this  
Darkwolf1778

Cannot pick up items?

Hey guys,

So today i was playing, and i found a pile of loot. I went over to pick it up, but did not get an option on the scroll wheel to check 'gear'. So after doing so research, i found out i could click g on the loot and it would appear in the inventory and i could choose what i want from there, but that didn't work either. I can pick up hatchets and singular items (like car parts) but i cant search gear. Can anybody help? Thanks

Every loot pile i have seen this problem has happened. I left server and came back, and it still didn't work.

Some loot piles can be really tricky. Make sure you try it from all different angles to be sure it's not working.

Every loot pile i have seen this problem has happened. I left server and came back, and it still didn't work.

Does it happen on every server? Have you tried others?

Try dropping an item out of your inventory (like your bandage or painkillers) onto the pile and see if you can pick stuff up then.

Hey, i went onto a new server and it works fine now, sorry for the false alarm!

If you ever have an issue with loot piles or spawns of any kind, it's likely a result of something wrong on the server's end. Check and see what happens on a new server, most of the time it's not a recurring problem.

Edited by Xucphra