Sign in to follow this  
hahahaidiotinha

Tips for a quality DayZ

in dayzmod see it's a bit unrealistic the scenario could have cars (which does not work of course) sewer, underground places, cities with buildings, and more types of zombies, because only three types and it is a bit repetitive. and you, what do you think?

in dayzmod see it's a bit unrealistic the scenario could have cars (which does not work of course) sewer, underground places, cities with buildings, and more types of zombies, because only three types and it is a bit repetitive. and you, what do you think?

err,

42?

• Like 1

It's Alpha, and a simple mod. Expect more in Standalone. Stop complaining.

Name suits you well. Welcome aboard, newfag B)

K 4chan scrub

I think translated hes saying the repetitiveness of the same buildings etc is lame. He also must not know that you can actually repair and use cars. Furthermore hes basically naming ideas that will eventually be in the standalone. Regardless hes right but his dumb post is ultimately nullified by his ignorance, and promises for the DayZ SA.

More types of Zombies? I hope they never add more. It doesn't need Boomers ect.

I think they mean models rather than actual types.

The devs are pretty much revamping the whole DayZ world so...

^, Guys don't assume to much, i don't think he knows....Theres a game being made to fix these issue's good sir like guisho said

Special zombies;

Optimize to more framerates;

Optimize zombies for they don't bug;

New models of cars, motorcycles...;

Name suits you well. Welcome aboard, newfag B)

No need for insults. That accomplishes nothing.

No need for insults. That accomplishes nothing.

Lets make things clear; I expect no one to feel insulted over a forum when I say newfag. When I say newfag, it's synonym to, noob, new guy, FNG, recruit, etc. Since this was his first post, I gave him a greeting (Sure not the sort of greeting where I proceed to kiss his ass, but still a greeting). Now for the name... well that was for the punctuation (I become a grammar Nazi when RED alert: Grammar goes off).

So in other words. No harm intended.