Sign in to follow this  
sneakerz

Us 3466

Me and my friends got banned from our main server were in. Apperently for spawning in weapons, while this is not true at all. The admin was in game and he did not even start a discussion. I'd like to know why were really banned and if we can get unbanned.

Many thanks!

Tehsneak and his other buddies were spending a bit of time repairing a Littlebird at North East Airfield. I too was attempting the same feat but was a bit further behind on parts. By the time I had gotten to the NE Airfield they were already gone which is legit, however as I walked towards the back of the Air Hanger I noticed something a little off, 3 or 4 Coyote Backpacks were spawned in in the back right corner (never seen loot spawn there before). I decided to go and check the logs where I found that the only person to pick up a Coyote Backpack in the last 6 hours (last reboot) had been Bulke (one of his 'group members').

Also, Tehsneak had recently attempted to login to my server with a previously Global Banned account. I'm not saying he spawned the backpacks, I'm just saying someone from his 'group' did and he never reported it. Thus, in my book he's rightly banned from my server.

Edited by CamP

Okay, ill try my best to defend myself here. First I'd like to say that the other account is not my account, its when i login on my pc and its automaticly logged on to my brothers steam account.

Second, not only the backpacks where spawned a whole vehicle duped with all our loot in it, and yes we took stuff from it. But i dont think thats any of our fault. And if Bulke were hacking, there is no reason to ban me or the rest. Some of my friends dont even play together with me. We really put some effort on that server, and if i were hacking I wouldnt even dig my own grave on the official dayz forum.

Many thanks,

Tehsneak

I really want to believe you, you guys were really good folks, but the evidence is showing one of your guys were hacking in items. Since I can't pinpoint which one it is, I find it against the rest of my communities best interest to unban your group from the server.

I also don't know why you'd leave the Coyote backpacks if that were the case it just doesn't add up.

Then how do you explain duplicates of vehicles and choppers. We had 2 coyote backpacks in our cars and the car was full when it duped, ofcourse were going to leave it behind. It feels so bad that we got banned for something we really didnt do. As hacker I wouldnt even put my effort into trying to join back, but then again you can unban for a reason like that.

If we wont get unbanned, we will just have to join a different server. I hope you'll find the problem in the future, even if you dont believe me.

Thanks again,

Tehsneak

The duplicates of vehicles is a bug related to HFBservers, I've got a ticket in with them. The vehicles only duplicate on spawn, not at random. Considering you're saying your gear was duplicated, this is just not the case for your vehicle was already spawned in, saved and driven thus it won't duplicate.

Again, it only duplicates when the vehicle is freshly spawned in. So since you're lying so blatantly, the ban stands.

Okay, ill try my best to defend myself here. First I'd like to say that the other account is not my account, its when i login on my pc and its automaticly logged on to my brothers steam account.

It's always "the brother" isn't it :D