Holograph

Looking for a friendly Private Hive server

I'm looking for a Private Hive server that's up 24/7, has lots of friendly players in it and maybe a few custom things added to it? I've just been playing DayZ #UK1 but after the admin f*cked me around saying he'd give me a lift whilst flying away every time I'm about to get into the Helicopter I've decided that server is no fun. Anyway the Zombies are super over powered and it's just not fun, shame because the majority of players on that server are friendly. It'd be awesome to find a home server I can start up on that's just got a ton of friendly players on with a few custom mods, don't worry if it doesn't. The friendly players are the main thing I'm looking for. I know you're gonna say "oh there are going to be bandits in every server" yeah I know that, but I want to find one where there aren't tons of them. Thank you for reading.

I've just sent you over a PM with some details about a whitelisted private hive that I run, mainly friendlies on there but we do get the odd bandit every now and then.

home of specters/STARS' server has no bandits at the time 24/7 day time and 200+ vehicles and3-5 choppers.

PM me if your interested in our server

Our chernarus server has quite a few hero groups running around. We have custom buildings as well as custom heli crash loot. feel free to check us out. Search for US 1011