Sign in to follow this  
benqbax

Improvements I would like to see!

Hello Guys!

Well, since right now everyone is chatting about the new patch I thought I could take up some things to Rocket that I would like to be fixed aswell as added!

-Improved friendsystem (a way for people to actually find each other, which would be ''realistic'' because you are usually with other people if something like this would happen)

-Improved ways of killing zombies ( for example, you have no way to kill a zombie at spawn, which makes no sense. I would like to see some kind of melee system...)

-Performence issues (well, we all know what)

-normal #"¤¡²ing aim system, jesus christ...

-improved zombie attacks ( for example, you can't kill on if it's moving...do I have to say more?)

-please fix so that zombies can't walk through doors...it is really annoying

-when you run away from a zombie, please fix so that the second you outrun then, they immediatly spot you again...

-Finally, better server system...way to many servers are bad and does not work...

So guys, I know this is ONLY a mod, but if at least one of these issues could be fixed I would be really glad! Because right now the game is pretty unplayable atm... :(

In before the "You want improvements? Go make your own game!" and "Go back to BF3 and CoD, Noob!" comments.

What's wrong with the aiming system?

Boy, don't get me started there...

first of all, the bullet drops just as much as a soft air gun. Basically, you have to aim like 1 feet above someone's head to hit them. Secondly, the frame drops all the time when zooming in, making it almost impossible (for me) to enjoy the game.

There are so many things with the aiming system I do not like, but those two are one of the biggest.

'-Improved ways of killing zombies ( for example, you have no way to kill a zombie at spawn, which makes no sense. I would like to see some kind of melee system...)'

Melee systems in ArmA II aren't very effective. The one that exists at the moment takes quite a while to execute, and you have to be perfectly still, which would inevitably get you killed.

'-Performence issues (well, we all know what)'

He's aware of this and working on it.

'normal #"¤¡²ing aim system, jesus christ...'

What's wrong with the aiming system?

'Finally, better server system...way to many servers are bad and does not work...'

Not necessarily his fault, or something that he could fix via the Day Z mod.

Hello Guys!

-normal #"¤¡²ing aim system' date=' jesus christ...

[/quote']

normal #"¤¡²ing aim system, jesus christ...?????????

What "aim system would you like"????

Hello Guys!

[/quote']

I would like to see one with less frame drops, and less bullet drops... :)

In before the "You want improvements? Go make your own game!" and "Go back to BF3 and CoD' date=' Noob!" comments.

[/quote']

Let me say what everyone is thinking every time you post STFU.

I dont think a melee system is viable due to Arma 2 Restrictions, I also think the zombies clipping through walls is a Arma 2 issue as well (IE the zombies walking through doors.)

I like whats happening though I think some more flushing out will work. With the ability to hide from Zombies having a weapon isn't the only way to survive now. Of course when you first start other players will be very dangerous to come along.

It doesn't really change much, players will be assholes and kill other players, the only difference now is new players have to learn to hide and run away from players instead of this shoot first mentality new spawners have.

K, but arma is "Military simulator" there will be bullet drop..:huh:

Not a bullet drop after 2-5 meters...yaaaaa military sim...

Are you using a pistol? Most pistols have little to no accuracy above 30m due to the short barrel length (less rifling = less accurate) and the amount of gunpowder used in the smaller shell (less powder = less range)

So yeah, that bulletdrop be reals yo

Also, what specs are your PC? I don't see much framerate drop when zooming, there's some but it's not game ending

My specs :

AMD Phenom II X6 2.65 Ghz

Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 Ti

Over 1T space

8 gb Ram

emh what more? I dont get it. Should I not be able to run this game smoothly considering my specs?

Hello Guys!

[/quote']

I would like to see one with less frame drops, and less bullet drops... :)

less bullet drops? dude your playing a mod of the most realistic shooter out. i dont want to say this but go play... ***