DieBrotmafia

DayZ Standalone streaming topic

DayZ Standalone closed testing may start any day. People are not allowed to upload videos on youtube due to a non-disclosure-agreement, but apparently are allowed to stream.

This thread is there so people can post links to said streams so everyone can watch. Does anyone know who definitly is going to stream?

• Like 1

I think people are going to make their own topic if they're streaming, this will be buried by the time testing is up.

Where did you read they are allowed to stream? Last I read Rocket said they would be signing an NDA ... which would be completely broken if they streamed, released screenshots or videos.

Edited by Cdrive

^ rocket's own words in his devblog in announcements section

Selected folk only.

Can't say anymore...

Rocket's minions have eyes and ears everywhere.

• Like 1

Are we allowed to post whether or not you're part of the closed testing?

I would have thought an NDA would be there so you don't release info to people who aren't part of it, but maybe I'm wrong

I though I read Rocket said there would be limited streaming on twitch tv... when and by whom who knows?

The NDA covers the security of assets as well as other things. If he or BIS permit the allowance of certain streams then it will be their choice.

Are we allowed to post whether or not you're part of the closed testing?

I would have thought an NDA would be there so you don't release info to people who aren't part of it, but maybe I'm wrong

We would prefer folk not to reveal this.

I think people are going to make their own topic if they're streaming, this will be buried by the time testing is up.

Hopefully not, be nice just to have 1 thread reference streaming...

• Like 2

So with the stream what if you miss them live? can you still watch them?

Hello there

Being a stuffy old luddite (think Stephen Fry but without the gadgets) I don't know if streams can be watched at a later date either.

Can they?

Rgds

LoK

Aawh K, would you imagine some type of date/time a streaming would start? or will it be "lucky your online there's a streamer!"

How does one get selected to be in the closed testing?

Hopefully not, be nice just to have 1 thread reference streaming...

Yeah thats what I thought... And if 15 people were streaming, this would mean the whole first page would be full of streaming threads. Just my personal opinion, but it would be better to have all that in one well-arranged thread.

So with the stream what if you miss them live? can you still watch them?

Good question. Normally on twitch yes, but I don't know if the NDA may prohibit this. Thats why I think a thread would be cool to quickly see if at the current time a streamer is only or not, without everyone having to manually look up several dozen streamers and check.

Maybe we could collect all future stream dates here, e.g. streamer xy announced he would do a stream on this twitch tv channel at that time...

Edited by DieBrotmafia

Maybe we could collect all future stream dates here, e.g. streamer xy announced he would do a stream on this twitch tv channel at that time...

My way of thinking buddy.