NonovUrbizniz (DayZ)

Add to your ban list NOW hacker marketing hacks on our server

IT IS A FUCKING GAME YOU MORON....

"stop whining like a little girl" if you feel the need to insult... LOL

Spoken like a true champ. Maybe you should read your own posts before making yourself look like a hypocritical idiot. :unsure:

If you take it that seriously, stop playing and go see a therapist....

The ones not breaking the law need a theripist? You seem to be one of those special kind of idiots.

Thanks for the info but you should have STFU after giving it.

Edited by NoyZ
  • Like 4

It's not about "turning the other cheek" it's about the fact that if you as a clearly ignorant admin, post someone's IP... and it's SPOOFED... or it's their neighbor's.... SOMEONE who DOES know what they're doing could literally hack the crap out of that IP's personal computers and end up RUINING SOMEONE'S REAL ACTUAL LIFE....

IT IS A FUCKING GAME YOU MORON....

If you take it that seriously, stop playing and go see a therapist....

If you're an admin on a car forum and some dude comes in and posts " HAHAHHA I stole your car" and is 100pct serious... YOU CAN NOT POST THEIR F'ing IP on the internet.... You call the cops... This is a video game not even actual REAL personal property... so lighten up and get a grip on reality.

Ow I forgot to mention the damage hackers can do (and are doing) by ddos-ing servers from rental companies. Agreed they arent personal pc's from 'real' people, but they still have downtime thus still lose money/customers. If some1 stole my car and I was 100% sure (to keep your own example) I'd go to their houses and rebuilt their face. I'd love to do the same with hackers, but quite frankly I don't have the time to do so.... maybe when I win the lottery some day... and no I don't need therapy... just can't stand hackers... :)

• Like 4

You come and script on our server we'll post your IP, we'll also contact your ISP and post an abuse report. You get no protection when you come and cheat on our server don't like it don't cheat on it.

And to the muppets above trying to defend the rights of these cheating scumbags, your part of the problem.

• Like 5

Uh that's the lamest hack attack video ever. Spawn to hacker in thunderdome is some week one shit dude...

How about "bus box heli" or "Helicopter Swarm"

Or how about getting tethered to a tractor and dragged mid air through trees.... Check out OUR videos..

http://www.youtube.c...A/videos?view=0

I have TONS and TONS more footage of attacks that have happened mid normal play... sucks but it's part of the game on public hives at this point... public hive admins have no powers.... private hives can be locked down but it takes a very active and smart admin...

I have not had enough time to look into security on private hives but I know there are people working on and doing some amazing things...

To the IP posters, you're no better than the hackers, you are breaking the law in order to reach your own ends without regard for the rights of others...

Publicly posting people's IP's IS against the law so good luck with all that.

I know of a car forum mod who got arrested and convicted (no jail time or anything just on his record as a misemeanor) and then as a result ended up losing a civil lawsuit TO A CAR THIEF (well his family).. I'll pass on posting IP's

Edited by NonovUrbizniz