NonovUrbizniz (DayZ)

Add to your ban list NOW hacker marketing hacks on our server

How AMAZINGLY stupid can someone be.... So I'm playing on my server because weird crap has been happening the past couple days and I haven't really been playing much. Find extra helicopters etc etc. Get coords for a clear hacker camp and run up there, log back in tonight and start running to another spot that someone saw illegal vehicles... all of a sudden the sky gets super dark and wind is whirling and it looks like leaves or black snow... look over to my Rcon panel and see flwg convo...

++++

22:33:36 BattlEye Server: Player #1 Jordan - GUID: a564fd1f44ec824f7406fe3930765312 (unverified)

22:33:38 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (a564fd1f44ec824f7406fe3930765312) of player #1 Jordan

22:36:12 Ronnie uses modified data file

22:36:12 BattlEye Server: Player #4 Ronnie connected

22:36:13 Player Ronnie connecting.

22:36:13 Player Ronnie connected (id=82386566).

22:36:13 BattlEye Server: Player #4 Ronnie - GUID: bb373cf42c36137031a3bc8b14aca329 (unverified)

22:36:13 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (bb373cf42c36137031a3bc8b14aca329) of player #4 Ronnie

22:36:30 Player Undignified Hero disconnected.

22:36:30 BattlEye Server: Player #8 Undignified Hero disconnected

22:38:50 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: sup noob

22:38:54 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: ;p;

22:38:58 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: lol

22:39:03 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Cant even say lol.. wtf

22:39:20 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: watch this

22:39:29 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: LOLLLLLLLLL

22:39:35 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Omg thats amazing

22:39:37 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: fuka yea

22:39:41 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: 'MURICA

22:39:44 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: LOL

22:39:49 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: lol

22:39:59 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: That was the coolest thing Ive seen on Dayz

22:40:01 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: nuke script only 15$ :D

22:40:07 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: yea this is first dayz nuke

22:40:24 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Wait so 15$ for just nuke scipt D:

22:40:38 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: waaaaa

22:40:38 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: motherfucker lol

22:40:47 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: best to be safe

22:40:55 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: lol make sure you kill "everything"

22:41:00 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: NO COMMIES

22:41:17 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Alright I've seen enough to know its a legit script

22:41:26 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: k let me show u heli squad

22:41:37 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Is it a menu? Or just a script?

22:42:22 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: That... is ... beautiful

22:42:27 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: lol heli got owned by nuke

22:42:35 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: MORE HELI

22:42:46 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: lololol

22:42:48 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: omg

22:42:55 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: The clearly dont love each other

22:43:10 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: lol one time i troll admin with this

22:43:13 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: he was like WHO IS FLYING

22:43:19 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: LOL

22:43:30 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Dude whats up with all these helicopter, I dunno

22:43:40 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: yea they shoot at everything

22:44:06 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: So wait, before I do actually consider buying is it the scripts or an actual menu?

22:44:13 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: lol u buying the menu

22:44:16 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: -.-

22:44:17 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: and

22:44:19 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: remote exec

22:44:27 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: well menu comes with remote exec so technically u buy menu

22:44:30 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Lol

22:44:47 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: also free updates

22:44:48 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: oggogog

22:44:51 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Well I was just making sure cause some ass hat tried getting me to buy a menu no bypass

22:45:00 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: lol

22:45:01 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: yea

22:45:05 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: im not selling bypass -.-

22:45:12 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: I know you sell the Exec

22:45:15 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: yea

22:45:26 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: I dont need a bypass right? Lol

22:45:31 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: lol....

22:45:32 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: u do

22:45:37 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: u using xxxx right now?

22:45:38 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: FUCK

22:45:41 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: Was

22:45:43 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ronnie: MORE CHOPPERS

22:45:48 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Jordan: I was using xxxx

22:45:55 BattlEye Server: RCon admin #0: (Global) fucking hacker dick bags

22:45:57 Player Jordan kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Ban

22:45:57 Player Jordan disconnected.

22:46:11 Player Ronnie kicked off by BattlEye: Admin Ban

22:46:11 Player Ronnie disconnected.

++++

Ran 9k to freaking Elektro to find choppers still in the air randomly shooting at each other and things on the ground... City was nuked lots of buildings leveled lots not... I will upload a video to our youtube channel tomorrow...

For now add these guys to your ban list.

Edited by NonovUrbizniz
  • Like 6

Haha damn giving out their IP is rather harsh, apparently he lives in USA, Florida in the city West Palm Beach. Well I hope he wont be able to use that account anymore global ban the fucker!

Added, cheers for the heads up.

@Those concerned about their privacy: Hacker scum deserve what comes to them. (either RL or virtually)

• Like 2

Thank you, 2 more down (although they will probably have tons of CD keys)

Added, cheers for the heads up.

@Those concerned about their privacy: Hacker scum deserve what comes to them. (either RL or virtually)

Posting ip of hackers should be endorsed :)

Well, no. Not really, because that's actually a pretty selfish train of thought.

You're essentially saying that a family deserves to have their information leaked online because a kid interrupted your video games.

For all you know, that kid's parents/siblings are great people, and have no idea their child/brother/sister is doing that. I have a younger brother and whilst I am a positive role-model there's no way for me to both respect his privacy and ensure he does nothing to both literally anyone.

Are you endorsing that those kinds of people deserve any kind of punishment due to one spoilt brat in their family? Over a game, no less? Think about it, people.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 5

I have to agree with Rage on this one.

Thanks for posting the bans though, I'll speak for everyone in saying that it's much appreciated. Good luck out there.

• Like 1

Also think of the fact that lots of people do not have static IP's...

Who knows.. tomorrow a family on the other side of the neighborhood might have this IP.

Not even mentioning IP Spoofing etc etc etc..... IP's aren't 100% airtight

On the otherside... i have no problem adding that IP to the "droplist" on my firewalls :lol:

I actually didn't post the IP on purpose. I thought I had redacted it earlier by editing the post but I guess not. I have done so now.

I was very active on car forums and frankly even in the case of actual car theft, I don't think it's right to put out personal details like that even if it's a suspected ACTUAL thief... so obv. don't think it's ok to post IP's.

I actually didn't post the IP on purpose. I thought I had redacted it earlier by editing the post but I guess not. I have done so now.

I was very active on car forums and frankly even in the case of actual car theft, I don't think it's right to put out personal details like that even if it's a suspected ACTUAL thief... so obv. don't think it's ok to post IP's.

Understandable. My comment was not directed at you. Only those who think it was a good idea to do it anyway.

Thanks, added the idiots to ban list on my server.

I also think reporting cheater IPs should be supported.

I actually had several occasions on which script kiddies were kept out by the IP ban while trying to enter using different CD-keys.

Well you can all add this guy too... F'ing guy teleports to me RIGHT AFTER I sent a global message warning that I was ban happy and don't tolerate hacking..

ShaBoblay - GUID: 32fce6209b98c415b855ef031f5006df

Well, no. Not really, because that's actually a pretty selfish train of thought.

You're essentially saying that a family deserves to have their information leaked online because a kid interrupted your video games.

For all you know, that kid's parents/siblings are great people, and have no idea their child/brother/sister is doing that. I have a younger brother and whilst I am a positive role-model there's no way for me to both respect his privacy and ensure he does nothing to both literally anyone.

Are you endorsing that those kinds of people deserve any kind of punishment due to one spoilt brat in their family? Over a game, no less? Think about it, people.

Unless you have more info, an IP is basically useless. Ooooh you can find out the city I live in.

Unless you have more info, an IP is basically useless. Ooooh you can find out the city I live in.

Uhh, avoiding the technical side of it, I'm fairly certain that if there was no harm in an IP being revealed, they wouldn't normally hide it for your safety...

Well I Agree But Also Disagree. But we need to do something to stop these little no hopers from wrecking our games and also stealing other peoples CD keys to do so. Edited by StealthGamingAustralia

Well I Agree But Also Disagree. But we need to do something to stop these little no hopers from wrecking our games and also stealing other peoples CD keys to do so.

Yes, but is making other people pay the right thing to do?

The IP's should be removed because you don't need to get their address from it, you can access their computer most likely and find out/steal/break whatever you want if you know what you're doing... so no matter how you feel about it it's not OK to post people's IP's...

To the folks talking about making hackers pay... please read this VERY closely:

IT IS A GAME

It's not ok to post the address or IP of a person you KNOW stole your car in real life... so it's certainly not OK to do the same for someone who killed you or bothered you in a GAME...

Lets get a grip on reality here.

Really, "turn the other cheek" shit?

After all the cheating retards baiscally piss on all the work and money we invest in mantaining servers...they deserve all the abuse they can get.

After all the cheating retards baiscally piss on all the work and money we invest in mantaining servers...they deserve all the abuse they can get.

Although I do agree on abusing the hackers, you can never be sure who more you disadvantage by putting their IP public. I think all of us admins are eagerly awaiting the SA... yes, there will still be hackers, but Im pretty sure there will be 99% less of them :)

It's not about "turning the other cheek" it's about the fact that if you as a clearly ignorant admin, post someone's IP... and it's SPOOFED... or it's their neighbor's.... SOMEONE who DOES know what they're doing could literally hack the crap out of that IP's personal computers and end up RUINING SOMEONE'S REAL ACTUAL LIFE....

IT IS A FUCKING GAME YOU MORON....

If you take it that seriously, stop playing and go see a therapist....

If you're an admin on a car forum and some dude comes in and posts " HAHAHHA I stole your car" and is 100pct serious... YOU CAN NOT POST THEIR F'ing IP on the internet.... You call the cops... This is a video game not even actual REAL personal property... so lighten up and get a grip on reality.

It's not about "turning the other cheek" it's about the fact that if you as a clearly ignorant admin, post someone's IP... and it's SPOOFED... or it's their neighbor's.... SOMEONE who DOES know what they're doing could literally hack the crap out of that IP's personal computers and end up RUINING SOMEONE'S REAL ACTUAL LIFE....

IT IS A FUCKING GAME YOU MORON....

If you take it that seriously, stop playing and go see a therapist....

If you're an admin on a car forum and some dude comes in and posts " HAHAHHA I stole your car" and is 100pct serious... YOU CAN NOT POST THEIR F'ing IP on the internet.... You call the cops... This is a video game not even actual REAL personal property... so lighten up and get a grip on reality.

Hehe running client scripts on somebodies server isnt exactly legal either mate ;) That's what some hackers do ;)

lol, I had scripts injected in my server that compromised it's functionality; that falls under "attack on an IT system" and it's punishable by law in most countries...that's actual damage already caused...not theoretical bullshit that might happen by posting someone's ip.

And stop whining like a little girl. I work as an IT engineer, I'm pretty sure I know better than you what can and can't be done just by knowing some random ip addr. You watched to many hacker movies.

If you feel the need to use insults to try and prove a point, I think you are the one who needs to see a therapist.

'merica

• Like 3

lol, I had scripts injected in my server that compromised it's functionality; that falls under "attack on an IT system" and it's punishable by law in most countries...that's actual damage already caused...not theoretical bullshit that might happen by posting someone's ip.

And stop whining like a little girl. I work as an IT engineer, I'm pretty sure I know better than you what can and can't be done just by knowing some random ip addr. You watched to many hacker movies.

If you feel the need to use insults to try and prove a point, I think you are the one who needs to see a therapist.

'merica

"stop whining like a little girl" if you feel the need to insult... LOL

No matter what the hacker does or doesn't do you don't post people's IP's it's childish... a LOT more so than calling someone a moron who defends the mob justice mentallity and then makes some sort of insinuation that I as an American am clearly the one who must be aggressive...

You are a total fucking moron... I'm not hurling insults I'm describing your intelligence level. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings I'm pointing out the ludicrous level of STUPIDITY in your logic of posting people's IP's...

OH AND to top it off... you are clearly a SUPER L337 IT manager and DayZ admin who has NO CLUE what rogue anti hax is or what it's based on or how to prevent it or what it is even doing on your server or how to prevent yourself from dying when it's run... and to save all the players on your server... yup you are the man...

You know plenty about what someone could do with another persons IP obviously... which is why it's SOOO intelligent for you to advocate putting them out despite it also being against the board rules....

ok dude, you are clearly way too smart for me, there's no point in continuing.

grow up.

• Like 2