Sign in to follow this  
Aaron2234 (DayZ)

Banned from all NZ servers hosted by Orcon

I have been banned last night at 1:09am. It said the reason for the ban was something about anti hacks. I have not used hacks, but if i'm honest, there were hackers giving out stuff and I may have taking some, I understand that it is wrong to take weapons from a hacker, though I did not realise at the time, he asked if i wanted his spare DMR, so I said yea, eventually he kept saying he found vehicles, I did kind of figure out he was a hacker when nearly all the vehicles where full on everything. I am asking to see if there is any possibility that I may be unbanned.

Character Name: Lt.Jones

orcon have their own forums if i remember correctly, may pay for yah to have a quick google and hit em up in there.

And ohh for shame takin stuff from hackers >:( But yea i can see how that can happen (i admit i once took a coyote pack a talking rabbit dropped at my feet once... and its possible he wasa hacker :rolleyes: )

I've been on there and having guys loaded with as59s, m4a1 co sd's, dmrs, all in their bags, and writing appearing on my screen saying "I'm a hacker," I would recommend just finding another server for now.

Best Stayaway from all that stuff till the standalone. They aren't allowing mods till it's secure.

Edited by Stalker in The Trees

I have the same issue. Last night was fine, but today I am apparently banned for hacking? I have only had the game for 3 weeks and can barely use keyboard/mouse controls after leaving my xbox after 10 years, let alone do hacks....

• Like 1

I have the same issue. Last night was fine, but today I am apparently banned for hacking? I have only had the game for 3 weeks and can barely use keyboard/mouse controls after leaving my xbox after 10 years, let alone do hacks....

Same droped the console when i saw Dayz and knew i had to have it first ever computer game and loving it