Sign in to follow this  
richjones19772000

Best all round gun on the game

MK48 if you ask me.

Same stopping power as a DMR, same projectile speed so its good for hitting targets at range, has a red dot scope so its quick / easy to aim. Decent accuracy while firing in bursts while crouching, extremely good accuracy and very low recoil when prone due to the bipod, 100 round box mags. The gun itself is painted in cammo...

Not much that's bad about this gun really... I suppose its reasonably loud but that'd be it.

M4A1 CCO SD silent doesn't alert bandit to you position and good for dropping some Zeds without aggro also capable of medium range contact. Just don't waste any ammo if you can avoid it

Edited by Corpselooter

All-round gun? M16A4 ACOG.

Best CQC gun for me? M1014.

Best sniper for me? M24.

Best heli crash gun for me? M249

And best blow-shit-up thing for me? M136, Satchels, and M203s.

Edited by Imafighter

m14aim /// DMR combo is the best. No other rifle can shred an SUV in less then 20 shots.

M4A1 CCO SD silent doesn't alert bandit to you position and good for dropping some Zeds without aggro also capable of medium range contact. Just don't waste any ammo if you can avoid it

if you are playing correctly you should never have to kil zombies..

MK48 if you ask me.

Same stopping power as a DMR, same projectile speed so its good for hitting targets at range, has a red dot scope so its quick / easy to aim. Decent accuracy while firing in bursts while crouching, extremely good accuracy and very low recoil when prone due to the bipod, 100 round box mags. The gun itself is painted in cammo...

Not much that's bad about this gun really... I suppose its reasonably loud but that'd be it.

Mk48 Mod 0 is a heavily modded M14aim/DMR/

Which explains the similarities. Also I beleive the mk48 mod 0 shoots stanag as well.

Edited by Pennyworth

m14aim /// DMR combo is the best. No other rifle can shred an SUV in less then 20 shots.

Which explains the similarities. Also I believe the mk48 mod 0 shoots stanag as well.

Part 1:

MK48

M240

FN FAL

M24(as if you would ever have time to shoot 20 shots)

AS50

M107(see M24)

SVD_Camo

Part 2

No, MK48 does not use stanag, the M249 can though.

On Topic, FN_FAL has become my favorite, has great range >500m and has burst for extremely close quarters. Easy to find at crash sites(mostly 1(or more) per site).

Edited by wesmacker

Mk48 Mod 0 is a heavily modded M14aim/DMR/

Which explains the similarities. Also I beleive the mk48 mod 0 shoots stanag as well.

SO much fail. Two errors have been pointed out by wesmacker. The third is that the only similarity between the Mk48 and the M14/DMR is the round they fire. Mk48 was developed using the m249 platform but firing 7.62

On topic, very much agree with calls of M14, Mk48 and any L85 or G36. Mk17s also rip but are very rarely in Dayz servers.

One weapon largely overlooked is the M16 ACOG. Great sight, effective up to 600 or even 700 and plentiful ammo. After DMR it's the best night sniper too

Best one depending on commonality is lee enfield in my opinion. Find it everwhere, its its almost like a sniper without a scope. Favourite sniper is DMR,its only one i never miss with, using it with night vision is a +.