TruckingBucket

You're favorate weapon in DayZ?

Ignoring the spelling mistakes, I'd say the M14AIM and the M4CCO SD. Great gun for PVP, and great gun for PvZ.

I am more old school and tend to stick with practical zombie gear, most preferably a Makarov and Winchester.

But if server is populated with clan members, I will have to get the upper hand with an AK and DMR.

First off, as a new player, I've only ever gotten a hold of 3 primary weapons. The AKM, Enfield and and m4a1cco.

The AKM got the most use, it was a fun weapon.

The enfield got picked up most often, and was decent outside of cities.

I bled out as soon as i picked up the M4.

My fav out of those is the AKM. Easy to use, common ammo, fairly loud and very powerful.

M14 aim, only primary I've ever killed somebody with and i've killed 13 on my first character :D

I do love the M4A1 CCO SD. I have only had it once, running through Electro a sniper shot me. I spawned in Electro again right after, the sniper came down and told me to come with him.

After a 10min hike up that mountain we came to his little camp. He and a buddy we're just sniping down into the city. One on range finder the other on gun.

Next thing I know he says open the tent, it's yours. Inside was an M4A1 CCO SD, 5 mags, an ALICE Pack filled to the brim with food and water. Also some medical supplies NVGs and Binos.

Best DayZ Day ever.

Edited by Preston1