Sign in to follow this  
tals975

DayZ SA.... Horses! Listen out.

No game yet has made successful horses that don't spaz over difficult terrain.

Read dead redemption ;)

I stopped reading at Lord of the Rings and now I see Red Dead Redemption.

Compaing a modern era game to Lord of The Ring Which is not only VERY unrealistic and probably in another timeline far away into a hidden Galaxy in in the corner of shame in space is just not cool. Red Dead Redemption is though in out timeline and on the same planet but still not valid for comparison.

Although, horses still lives though, it's not like they are outdated. plus all the bronies would be happy as hell to ride around on horses which they could imagine is pooping rainbows and giggles alot.

Myself, I hate horses, I'd shoot the first horse i'd see with or without a rider just to do it, then I'd cut it up and cook the meat, horse meat is tasty! Just saying. :D

Red dead redemption ;)

By that I mean, as a reply to the post above me, is that there IS a game with solid horse GP. It's Red Dead Redemption :)

Edited by Taltal

Horses in fields to be used as food would be a good addition.

If they were made rideable, as far as feeding them, maybe just 'parking' them up near a hay bale or pond would be enough to feed/water them.

If dogs can be implemented why not horses? After all they could just be treated like glorified vehicles in that they need fuel every once in a while, but are easily susceptible to damage, whether by gun or zombie.

Taking out a players horse as he gallops across an open field would be quite satisfying.

• Like 2

If they were made rideable, as far as feeding them, maybe just 'parking' them up near a hay bale or pond would be enough to feed/water them.

If dogs can be implemented why not horses? After all they could just be treated like glorified vehicles in that they need fuel every once in a while, but are easily susceptible to damage, whether by gun or zombie.

Taking out a players horse as he gallops across an open field would be quite satisfying.

Could you imagine a group of players rolling into Cherno ten deep on horses? I'd be scared shitless..

Could you imagine a group of players rolling into Cherno ten deep on horses? I'd be scared shitless..

Not if you had a grenade handy.

• Like 1

horses+dayz make me think of assassins creed 1 with the horizontal legs horse. everything that can sound legit or realistic is welcome in dayz, but something is simply too difficult..and think about your horse catching diarrhea from a player..

If you're rping as a southern person can you .... the horse (lol not seriuos) I would ride into cherno or NWAF while playing this in direct

Edited by GoverningNick

My ideas, exactly! Hehe

If you're rping as a southern person can you .... the horse (lol not seriuos) I would ride into cherno or NWAF while playing this in direct

EPIC