boxman80

Calling All REAL Bandits & Lone Wolves

the higest Value of Course hehe been Camping for about 45 Minutes more than 30 meters From the building,checking every 10 minutes. I think that because i didnt clear the trash loot... :/

EDIT: Okay guess what,efter the server reset tonight i went to NW airport,and decided to go prone by the Pine tree near the first hangar.

Guess what? I instantly died the moment i got close to the tree being prone.

R.I.P. coyote backpach,G17,AK and ghillie suit

Spawned in middle of nowhere too far to run back to airstrip :/

i heard you tell that story on ts just after rosa died :)

Was on and looted a decent starting set. Saw the hungarian and croatian while i was on this weekend. Unfortunately broke my legs attempting to crawl under a bush. Legs are patched up but desperately requiring blood. I'll be on to take a few BSB's down hah :D

I'll probably be on some time, maybe get some kills

i heard you tell that story on ts just after rosa died :)

Yea dude,pity he got nabbed,zombie clipped him and he went down unconsious,there were just too many zombies to save him :/

Box dude,there is nothing useful in your "secret base" except 3 medical boxes XD

I don't have a secret base.....?

On another note, the bandits on the server have taken a bit of pasting over the last two days with the team I've ran with chalking up 8 kills of randomers/bandits. Sorry to the guy we tagged who had run the length of the bridge too, but you were a bit of a risk mate.

Our scorpion faction is still recruiting new members!

we found the 2 tents next to the URALs, filled with as50s, m14´s,cco´s and falls.

Thanks to whoever left them there.

Edited by bleedshow

lol I know who's they were but they weren't mine.

Now got a Wasteland server up too:91.121.31.16:2312

I don't have a secret base.....?

On another note, the bandits on the server have taken a bit of pasting over the last two days with the team I've ran with chalking up 8 kills of randomers/bandits. Sorry to the guy we tagged who had run the length of the bridge too, but you were a bit of a risk mate.

Well someone put up the "secret base" marker on the north island's volcano centremsome 3 days ago hahah

I totally would but the server isnt exactly full of life.

EDIT: Ill still probably try though lol. So do we signup? I think I found the server but it requires a password.

Edited by RapturJesus

I totally would but the server isnt exactly full of life.

How many European servers are at 5AM? Call it after you have observe it after a week of gaming.

I dont really have to if those stats are correct. The average of the month is only 14 players. Dont get me wrong. Its not like there is absolutely no life there. Whenever I check it there is 8ish people. But its not exactly a lot of people.

The community is consistent and stable though though and increasing (long term server, not a monthly thing so it's not going anywhere)which makes for some great games. I'd say It's a comfortable size of players presently, especially given how experienced and dangerous many of the players are - you don't really want to be bumping into them on every street corner but busy enough to still find some action. Also the number of vehicles means you can nip around the map relatively quickly to find/hunt/avoid players.

You may be looking at the wrong server if you say it requires a password though as our isn't locked (just has a good amount of admins)......

Edited by Box

Feel free to, we've seena number of good skirmishes lately but always need ore bandits and friendlies!

Considering making the server a whitelisted server.....

join the fun today server address;

b_560_95_1.png

my car just glitched it wouldnt stop so i crashed it into a lampost and it blew up ;( i have very low blood so i'm eating all the beans my stomach will fit.

my car just glitched it wouldnt stop so i crashed it into a lampost and it blew up ;( i have very low blood so i'm eating all the beans my stomach will fit.

Jimmy mate,if ya need blood contact me when I'm on TS(mostly) so I can help you.

What is this place? People who WANT me to try and kill them?

...I need to sit down.

Thats right. Get yourself on our server and try to kill!

i now have blood from some friendly people in a chopper, but when i ejected i didnt realise i was stuck in a garden

after the restart had some fun in a chopper, right before i fell off the hospital roof.

• Like 1