boxman80

Calling All REAL Bandits & Lone Wolves

Haha. ;D Would be funny, letting each of the clans attack each other only to be positioned nicely for annonymous snipes ;D I love chaos and some jiucy map markers may attract some fresh meat.

You guys who want to co-ordinate with other bandits are free to use our Public TS3 server, there are Lone Wolf channels available for our server.

• Like 2

Heard some poor sod get picked up last night. Given a tour "in a shed of a sedan. . " taking in the sights, "out the left window you can see the wonderful architecture. . . ", then promptly subjected to a pop quiz where wrong answers equal blood loss! Due to the sidechat between BSB members, i now have a pretty good idea where at least two bases are. . .

Im getting closer now. .

Watch this space . .

Edited by the13th
  • Like 1

can i join a faction and if so how, i registered on the website.

Edited by Jimmy.
  • Like 1

Yes of course.

Heard some poor sod get picked up last night. Given a tour "in a shed of a sedan. . " taking in the sights, "out the left window you can see the wonderful architecture. . . ", then promptly subjected to a pop quiz where wrong answers equal blood loss! Due to the sidechat between BSB members, i now have a pretty good idea where at least two bases are. . .

Im getting closer now. .

Watch this space . .

lol yes that was Raven Faction members. We abducted a guy called Nathan, took his weapons, toiok him to a volcano, gave hima last meal then asked him triva questions; if he got them wrong he got shot & thrown into a car and then prompltly pushed over the edge of teh volcano. He got them right at which point he was given a 30-60 second head start before we began chasing him! It didnt end well for him...

can i join a faction and if so how, i registered on the website.

To joina faction you need to be an Affilaite member of The BSB Network, basically join our website and fill in an applicaiton form. Once accepted youc an register your interest in joining a faction. You might just make the deadline for this months team draft.

lol yes that was Raven Faction members. We abducted a guy called Nathan, took his weapons, toiok him to a volcano, gave hima last meal then asked him triva questions; if he got them wrong he got shot & thrown into a car and then prompltly pushed over the edge of teh volcano. He got them right at which point he was given a 30-60 second head start before we began chasing him! It didnt end well for him...

which team currently has more active members, because if i join one i don't want 20 of us killing 10 players.

You ahve your reply to application now Jimmy at our website, welcome to our communty. Chances are you will be joining Scorpion faction but you need to speak to a guy called Jangalang to get confirmation. Kicks off next Sunday/Monday!

ok so i sent a request to join the scorpions, leader said each member must go through a trial period but i can use the team speak servers. How long is the 'trial period' and can i use the scorpions tag [bSB-S]?

ok this is great, I'd love to join up and lone wolf it. Where could we find the info for the server?

Interesting, posting for sake of finding this later. May have a couple Canadian's join depending on our official progress goes this weekend.

ok this is great, I'd love to join up and lone wolf it. Where could we find the info for the server?

b_560_95_1.png

I'll try and hit up your server tonight,depends on my ping. Does axe killing give any bonus? XD

EDIT: Okay just finished playing on your server. I had a huge blast,met up with a guy from Hungary a we had most epic 4 hours of play :D

We both got geared up,AK-U's i even found a shotgun :D

My pal got himself also some nice items.All in all well played dude.

Shout out goes to you BSB guys and to my new pal

Shame i don't record games,would be a good video.

I'll definetly return to your server,tho it was kinda low on ppl and we didn't see any PVP action.

Basically i'll be lone-wolfing if I odn't recconect with him.

Edited by dewil23
  • Like 1

Glad to hear you've had a god time. We may be running bonus evens for players on our server who arent members later down the line (such as notoriety points for Bandits, bonuses for select weapon kills and specific target "hit lists").

• Like 1

I'll get on tonight as well,hope to see you guys there. BTW,I had no luck finding a better weapon than the AK in the Barracks....

Does the server restart on regular basis?

And what about cars,didn't find any yet,also no heli crashes(might just be my bad luck)

Box, if I join your servers and you give me a slightly modified loadout I will make it my business to kill everyone I see on your servers. Your right that it doesn't take long to gear up on Tavi but it does take longer because you don't have anyone watching your back and I move with caution when I am alone. That being said I will look to join your servers asap and contact you. I will also hop on your TS. Is this a US or EU server?

Dude just join the server and find your own shit like everyone else. Quit trying to get the admin to hook you up with gear. I run lone wolf all the time and find shit to shoot someone with. all i need is a makarov to spoil someones day.

• Like 1

I'll get on tonight as well,hope to see you guys there. BTW,I had no luck finding a better weapon than the AK in the Barracks....

Does the server restart on regular basis?

And what about cars,didn't find any yet,also no heli crashes(might just be my bad luck)

You have been quite unlucky. You can easily find better weapons on Taviana, depends on which Barracks you raided as there are 3 levels of barracks that have different values of loot, but even the lowest value ones churn out decent weapons.

The server has a limit of 400 vehicles and is restarted at least once every 24 hours.

• Like 1

You have been quite unlucky. You can easily find better weapons on Taviana, depends on which Barracks you raided as there are 3 levels of barracks that have different values of loot, but even the lowest value ....

the higest Value of Course hehe been Camping for about 45 Minutes more than 30 meters From the building,checking every 10 minutes. I think that because i didnt clear the trash loot... :/

EDIT: Okay guess what,efter the server reset tonight i went to NW airport,and decided to go prone by the Pine tree near the first hangar.

Guess what? I instantly died the moment i got close to the tree being prone.

R.I.P. coyote backpach,G17,AK and ghillie suit

Spawned in middle of nowhere too far to run back to airstrip :/

Edited by dewil23

Unlucky mate, sounds like a nasty bug.

Things have just heated up! Our Faction Wars event has kicked off with it's first weekly challenge - Operation Clean up!

Our faction members are now actively looking to engage all you nasty bandits in order to claim the points on your heads! 1 point per unique kill (repeat kills wont claim them points) and a bonus point if they kill you with an axe!

The whole server is expected to turn into a war zone all this week!

This event closes a week today when a new objective will be posted!