MOS182

Remove Kamenka As Respawn Point

122 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kamenka be removed as a respawn point?

• Yes
    • No

my best dayz stories are starting with me spawning at kamenka :thumbsup: . once i found a mp5sd and an uaz within 10 min and headed up to zeleno, i parked the uaz in some trees and approached the city from the south. As i ran past a bush with zombies around i immediately aimed at the bush an saw the torso of a fellow survivor. out of reflex i shot at him and he ran away, thats when i saw he was a newspawn with no gun.Long story short he ran off and bled out and i felt bad :(

Edited by IHombreI

Kamenka is a reasonable spawn. The town has essentially nothing so it's not even worth going in it. Spawning on the other side of the bay is horrible also.

But I like the loot run. If you spawn anywhere else you generally go to Elektro or Cherno. From Kamenka you go north checking the deer stands and then head to Zelenogorsk for the rest of your supplies. If you're not decked after that you're incredibly unlucky or someone just made the run before you, which is basically the same.

I do tend to spawn in Kamenka more than anywhere else, it's annoying if you're playing with friends because it's highly unlikely that they'll be anywhere near kamenka so the run to catch up to them is always long regardless if they're on the coast or inland.

Kamenka is not a bad spawn if you know what you are looking for. Most people just like to go to Cherno or Elektro, but sometimes that is not the best on higher population servers.

I voted no if for no other reason than if it makes some one want to jump off a bridge and have to wait 10min for their character to bleed out... game is working as intended

Hell yeah Kamenka is my favorite. Hit the town for any quick loot, nice deerstands to pass through on the way north to Zelen... there is your supermarket to pick up anything your still missing.... next stop NWAF.

The most tactical approach in my opinion. Always do the same route and has yet to fail me :)