Sign in to follow this  
The Shadow

Amazing Fan-made Trailer! [A Must Watch!]

Found this fan-made trailer on youtube. It was created by the guy who makes cinematics/intros/outros for Frankie the youtube commentator.

In my eyes this trailer is truly something amazing!

Would make a great standalone trailer!

Edited by The Shadow
  • Like 1

Was absolutely a fantastic trailer, but uh, you know that the whole "zombie and survivor" thing only got 20 seconds of mediocre attention while everything else was great. If he just touched on the difficult life of a survivor that is around today, we've have something great.

If DayZ was real... we probably deserved it.

"5 billion years ago our planet materialised from thin air"

say wut?

Creationist, I know, they're weird.

Good trailer and all - especially the opening "before the virus.." kind of shots, but didn't really get why planes were falling out the air and tanks were exploding...

That's probably me being a cynical bastard though.

All in all, good trailer!

Was absolutely a fantastic trailer, but uh, you know that the whole "zombie and survivor" thing only got 20 seconds of mediocre attention while everything else was great. If he just touched on the difficult life of a survivor that is around today, we've have something great.

This trailer was about the origins of dayz, just how it started

Good trailer and all - especially the opening "before the virus.." kind of shots, but didn't really get why planes were falling out the air and tanks were exploding...

That's probably me being a cynical bastard though.

All in all, good trailer!

That part where no zombies, it was a war between humans. the Nuke is the source of the infection.

also made a different origins video, this one the zombie apocalypse started with something falling out of the sky.

• Like 2

wouldnt say its good standalone trailer but nice video

not really mented to be the standalone trailer, just visualised an idea from someone else:)

Creationist, I know, they're weird.

with thin air part in the music they ment Helium

article: http://lasp.colorado.edu/education/outerplanets/solsys_planets.php

and everyone has their own believe in how the earth is created,

Good work Kleutscher! I really love the cinematics you have provided for Frankie :D

The second video remind me of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Something very strange occurs and creates a ZONE. One has mutants and the other has zeds offcourse

MEH...

ive seen better Dayz vids then that..

next...

Such as?

If you are going to take the time to dislike something, take the time to explain why. There is so much out there that I do not like, but I don't go disliking something without telling the person why, and i don't like something and don't feel like telling them why, then i just don't comment at all.