Sign in to follow this  
ZackInGame

Heli problems! Please help quick!

Just found an mi17_DZ... And it won't let me repair. I have all the parts, I have a toolbox, and I'm standing right next to it, and it won't let me repair it. Is there something I'm doing wrong?? I repair cars just fine. Is this heli bugged or what?

sounds bugged. can you get in it. if no its bugged try logging out, back in, walking away and back all the usual shit you do it glitched stuff if still no joy walk away

Helicopters are notorious for being fidgety when it comes to repairs. I believe you'll get it eventually if you keep at it. It's like filling jerrycans; you just gotta find the right spot.

unless he cant get in it, in which case its properly bugged

hmm odd is it a civilian mil or the military one

no they dont and they're white and blue. ermm usual repair point for them is just on the side next to the front pilot seat all i can really suggest

Ugh... Getting nothing. Hopefully, the admins will repair it for me after I explain the situation. Thanks anyways.

the hind is difficult to repair/refuel, you have to find the right spot. Walk around it slowly (while rolling the mouse wheel to spot the damage menu), also try stepping away from the tail a bit and looking at the arse end of the chopper

Edited by wooly-back-jack