Sign in to follow this  
DayzBlackHeart

DO NOT USE THESE SERVER HOSTS

To anyone thinking of starting a server, Do Not Use Survival Servers . They are crap

Why are they crap?

#1 Cannot support 50 players without massive lag. Like people waiting 20 minutes for character to create.

#2 Daily and multiple times a day server crashes that takes hours or days to fix.

#3 Worst customer support ive ever seen. Takes them up to 2 days to respond to a ticket. So much fun when your server crashes.

Anyways this is just what ive experienced and i dont know what kind of experiences other people have had with them but i will never recommend either of them to anyone. >:(

Edit: I apologize to HFB as they have taken action to resolve the issue with the control panel and all issues have been taken care of.

Edited by DayzBlackHeart
  • Like 1

All server hosters think about just going to a "REAL" hoster, not a preconfiged DayZ server.

Learn to setup the things yourself, be boss over your own server and all your tools.

There is options enough out there.

Learn to manage your own server from A to Z.

Fc.... the preconfiged ones.

Well at least you got your server me and a few mates ordered a $50 buck package from host altitude,

they didn't set it up in fact they stopped hosting all of their dayz servers, now we are not going to be purchasing any servers.

Well at least you got your server me and a few mates ordered a $50 buck package from host altitude,

they didn't set it up in fact they stopped hosting all of their dayz servers, now we are not going to be purchasing any servers.

Got no refund? Go sue them.

In Norway we use the "From A to Å" because we got a sickass keyboard layout with Norwegian letters and shizz.

Tried that paypal couldn't do squat I thought it was total bullshit at the time but then I realized that this is how the world works,

Tried that paypal couldn't do squat I thought it was total bullshit at the time but then I realized that this is how the world works,

You're right about that.

I can assure you we are in no way related to survivalservers. The "similar" websites I can only assume is "Tcadmin" the control panel. Which is something many different companies use.

I have personally spoken to this client and know for a fact that none of his tickets were open for anywhere close to 2 days so I can only assume he is referring to survivalservers.

As far as server joining taking 20 minutes this should never be the case with any of our servers, Once again I can only assume that he is speaking about survivalservers.

As far as server crashes if a dayz server on tcadmin crashes it is instantly rebooted and should be back online and join-able within 30 seconds. I am not 100% sure what he would mean by it taking hours to fix, as in theory it should fix its self within 30 seconds.

I would very much appreciate it if the OP would provide a little more light on the issues he is having, as all the issues this client has open via support ticket should be resolved, at least as of his last response.

• Like 2

I have had a dayz private plus server with HFB for several months now. Myself and my players have nothing but good things to say about its performance. Pings for east coast players are typically sub-40. The lag is non-existent and the server has never crashed on me.

Edited by dontera

All server hosters think about just going to a "REAL" hoster, not a preconfiged DayZ server.

Learn to setup the things yourself, be boss over your own server and all your tools.

There is options enough out there.

Learn to manage your own server from A to Z.

Fc.... the preconfiged ones.

Its not a configuration problem, i did set it up my self. Its the fact that the control panel does not seem to communicate with the server leaving me stuck either waiting for the server to start, stop or stuck at unknown. Its like clicking a button with no link and thats all you do is wait.

After talking to the HFB support team they have told me they are working on that issue and hope to have that fixed today. So they are doing better then Survival that wouldnt do anything for days.

Also one thing i see from HFB is they are at least involved with the community and took the time to read this post and reply to it. So i take back what i said about HFB and hope Survival Servers can learn something from them.

Edited by DayzBlackHeart

I concur. Survival servers has proven to be poor in customer support. I really don't mind that there is issues starting the server, as long as they can fix it in a timely manner. Its been nearly a week now and I have not been able to get players to join my server. Its like they are offering a sale as a last second effort to steel money from the public.

Please view my thread on issues I am having. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/116222-survival-servers-not-launching-utes-correctly/

I sent in a request for a refund today.

I have been using HFB Servers for a good long while now, going from the public hive, to private, to private plus, and now finally to the package plus server options...

In all the time that I have had them, none of my issues took longer than a few hours to resolve... Most of the time the "stuck" start and stop features actually have to do with the additional programs hanging (such as antihax) and isn't really related to the server host themselves, just software not playing nice together...

Out of all the server hosts, HFB has proven the most reliable, the best priced, and with customer service that is fast, courteous, and professional...