ChillPhill

CLOSING - DELETE - Waiting for Standalone to do DayZ

Any people having "issues" with 1stNRF players should please contact me. We have had some Denied/Kicked out Members get upset and wear fake tags and troll Servers.

Lots of nice serious gamers that take the clan seriously. So if interested please be mature, keep in mind you don't have to be "Old" to be mature.

Edited by Replay

Recruiter will be on now so if anyone is interested just come to our Teams Speak server! You can learn more about the group and it's members and get a feel for what our group is like.

Reorganization, nothing major, just instead of ST3 it is now 3rd MSOB and added the 26th MEU for basic Infantry

Edited by ChillPhill

Bumpo.. Cool, fourth page and 1000 views!!

Edited by ChillPhill

Hey everyone, anyone interested in joining a military based clan should definitely hit these guys up. They are a very good group and easy to get along with, we have, I believe, 19 active members plus more on leave. We have a private hive server that everyone should also checkout, don't be afraid to join our teamspeak (In OP) and ask questions about the clan, but be sure to speak to a recruiter (Someone with a big red R next to their name) so we can enlist you! If there is no recruiter on please keep checking in everyday. Peace.

Edited by Promy

Terrible. I play on there server just to have fun and im driving through sabina looking for a car on a bike and then all the sudden i get shot and im the only random in the server. They just randomly shoot people because there trigger happy and lie. They told me on ts3 that if i only shoot at them they will kill me and not shoot me if im not being hostile. Then they shoot me for no reason, dont join its a joke.

This is a former member of ours who was kicked out due to his immaturity. He would get upset if something did not specifically go to his liking. I forgot to ban him and here he is, bashing our Clan. We do not do the things you accuse us of. You are pathetic...