ChillPhill

CLOSING - DELETE - Waiting for Standalone to do DayZ

This group is run in a Mil-Sim type style so if you're looking for just run and gun and messing around this may not be for you. We have plenty of gear for new recruits and lots of friendly players to help anyone new. Join up and we'll provide you with what you need. Military experience or knowledge is preferred but not required. Small squad tactics will be taught on almost a daily basis. Overall this is a very fun group with awesome people!

I am back! If anyone is interested in joining the 16th Infantry Regiment, hop on our TeamSpeak and poke SFC "ChillPhill" Gilmore for an interview!

Well look ArmAPilot, you visited our TS once, can't remember what for.

Edited by Policebear88320

Logged onto the TS yesterday for a little bit, never got talked to though haha. No biggy! Mind if I hop on a little later? Hopefully be able to get processed. Sounded like you guys were having a hell of a time with your raid!

Starting all throughout this week, will be implementing a FOB system In which our forces can occupy large portions of the Map! We need to continue to get active, Milslim loving players who enjoy this game as much as we do! Just hop on TS and speak to someone with a Grey "R" next to their name to get set up. Then speak to me for you unit assignment!

Edited by ChillPhill

Still searching for new Recruits! Many positions available and lots of opportunities for people searching to lead and have a great time!

We don't play it like a "War Game", and to be honest, your opinion means nothing. Thanks for the "bump" though!

Good bunch of guys and good fun to play with. More than happy to have the English like me along to their server.

IF you guys are looking for a private hive namalsk pvp incouraged Check out my server!

Do you like to actually play DayZ? Do you hate spawning in with nothing but a bandage and painkillers? Are you tired of running so far because you can't find any vehicles? Do you hate playing in the dark? Are you looking for a dedicated server that also respects your feedback and will make changes to the server? Do you want to play with a community that isn't total chaos?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then please feel free to check out this server

Server IP Address: 67.228.177.73 Port: 3306

Here are some of the many great features about the server:

• Protected by Gotcha Antihack

• Always Day Time

• Dedicated server

BloodSuckers Are on

EVR Storms are on

• More vehicles then a regular DayZ server

• Custom starting loadout

• Easy to contact admins if none are on

• Always consider players suggestions (in game [if admin is on], email, and on forums)

Friendly staff And Active Admins

• Server runs latest updates offered on DayZ commander

We have underwent a Re-Organization to the 1st Naval Remnant Force, join Teamspeak 3 for more Details on it!

Anyone interested in joining should join our Teamspeak 3 Server and talk to me! Recruiting and playing all day.