Sign in to follow this  
sk-

Dayz+ private hive (managed) options?

Hello,

I've been searching & googling providers but I can't find anyone that offers managed dayz+. And the dayz+ servers that are active don't list any provider.

I'm assuming the only option is to self-host/dedicated.

Anyone know of a host that provides dayz+? Right now I'm using dayz.st for Dayz, but they said it would be weeks/months before they offered dayz+, if at all.

Thanks!

DayZ+ is a community developed version of DayZ, its possible a host may make it an option at some point, but right now it is something you will have to host yourself. My suggestion would be to use http://www.dayzcc.tk/ download that control center and install DayZ+ or whatever map you want and use this to host it. Now you are probably going to need to rent a dedicated server going this route which can be rather expensive but if a couple people pitch in its manageable. Check somewhere like datashack.

• Like 2

DayZ+ is a community developed version of DayZ, its possible a host may make it an option at some point, but right now it is something you will have to host yourself. My suggestion would be to use http://www.dayzcc.tk/ download that control center and install DayZ+ or whatever map you want and use this to host it. Now you are probably going to need to rent a dedicated server going this route which can be rather expensive but if a couple people pitch in its manageable. Check somewhere like datashack.

Cool - yeah my clans' been debating when/what dedicated service to go go. Datashack has decent prices. Thanks, do you run your own servers?

Cool - yeah my clans' been debating when/what dedicated service to go go. Datashack has decent prices. Thanks, do you run your own servers?

I do, two dayz servers and we just launched a wasteland server today but still needs a few tweaks before its fully operational.

Feel free to stop in if you want to give datashacks hardware a test run. Never experience any lag aside from the normal arma engine hitches here and there. Our chernarus info is in my sig.

Edited by Pegz

I do, two dayz servers and we just launched a wasteland server today but still needs a few tweaks before its fully operational.

Feel free to stop in if you want to give datashacks hardware a test run. Never experience any lag aside from the normal arma engine hitches here and there. Our chernarus info is in my sig.

Hey thanks - I'll def swing by. If you don't mind me asking, which datashack plan are you running and also are you running multiple server instances on that single server? If so, that' great - Ideally we (my clan) wants to be able to run two instances, dayz+ and something else (different map, 2017, etc).

Highly recommend verthosting.com

I don't see dedicated boxes or dayz+ as an option ... what exactly are you recommending them for, their VPS?

We have ran multiple instances on that box. Plenty of resources with both servers having 20+ on each. Had Chernarus & namalsk running at the same time for awhile and wasteland for a bit. Eventually to take down wasteland because there wasn't much traffic(to many servers out there nowadays)

We run the $74/month plan