Fearless96

What To Do When You See A Player

I never ask or say friendly anymore, all saying friendly means is that you don't want to get shot at. I had tried the "don't move or I'll shoot" early on and all it accomplished is make a hurt bambi crap his pants and d/c.

Nowadays, I get in good cover and ask if they need help at all, medical, food, tools, etc. If they don't respond or react to me, I leave a steak on the ground and leave the area. If they respond no I wish them safe travels and leave typically without being seen. If they respond yes, I just calmly ask them to lower their gun and maybe sit down or salute for my own peace of mind and explain I'll have my gun lowered as well. If they attempt to find me, I leave. If they fire at me, I'll fight back. I don't go for the kill, I do my best to knock them out, then I'll fix them up and leave them in a safe spot to wake up if possible.

I've only had to kill one random person, and even that I regret.

• Like 1

If I see another player and have a good shot I take it.

Unless they are unarmed anyone is fair game, my player lives in the woods where Beans and Soda are rare, normally I dont care about guns I kill for beans and Soda.

I try to follow a player and see what gun he has and what he will do. If im in the beginning of the game i might shoot and loot. But normally i just want to make friends. take good cover and contact the other player. In close quarters i shoot instantly.

I saw my first player yesterday....... Killed him with my makarov

FELT AWESOME!!!

Nice Darryl. Either it was a headshot or you had 10 clips :P. I'm slowly turning into a shoot if I feel at all threatened type of player. Sorry Matthew on the Cyprus private hive who I gave the good news to with a DMR at the barn south of green mountain. You surprised me with your zombie train and I popped you on reflex.

if you want to play this game without killing anyone or be killed everytima, also by friendlies, you must have a mic. the rest depends on the situation

I watch them for a while then say over the mic "Stand still now! I'm a Hero and i'm friendly" if they don't stop well I will avoid them if they do I'll tell them i'm coming out.

Put down a can of beans, then watch the madness unfold.

Drop that mother fucker to the pavement, unless its one of my brothers ;)

It all depends on who you meet and how lucky you are, we've spent evenings flying folk around in a heli but just as easily shoot on sight if we feel someone is a threat. Usually the further north you are, the less friendly folk are.

You guys are too kind, even though I am a new player I know to trust no-one :P If you have a gun strapped to you i'll get it someway or another

Drop pants and gangnam style? Although have to wait for SA to be able to drop pants.

If they turn, i would shoot. (To be on the safe side)

BUT, if they dont turn around, i would tell them to drop they'r gun, and pick it up as soon as im out of the building/place.

I do this all the time and it works fine. But sometimes... (Snipers...)

You guys are too kind, even though I am a new player I know to trust no-one :P If you have a gun strapped to you i'll get it someway or another

Generally you can trust the people you're in TS with

I ask if they are friendly and announce my friendly intentions. If they don't answer I try to get away from them if they are friendly I ask if they need anything and offer aid.

I've been shot in the back too many times to care about trying to steal other peoples things. But if you leave a car out with stuff in it I'll steal it. But I'm not going to shoot anyone over something.