Sign in to follow this  
badbadrobot

DayZ (SweetFX v1.3)

I want to share an awesome SweetFX v1.3 preset a member did for ARMA 2, which includes mods like DayZ, Wasteland, Real Life etc. It makes ARMA look really good. No FPS drop for med-high rigs, might see a 1-2 fps drop with low end rigs. Really hope you guys enjoy this.

BattleEye Safe: http://dayzmod.com/f...3/#entry1097007

Screenshots: https://plus.google....6945?banner=pwa

Download: http://gsngaming.com...fe-sweetfx-v13/

http://youtu.be/oCPPGtmaivk

Here is the man that made this beautiful preset: Omnipotus http://gsngaming.com...1069-omnipotus/

Edited by badbadrobot
  • Like 7

I want to share an awesome sweetfx preset a member did for ARMA 2, which includes mods like DayZ, Wasteland, Real Life etc. It makes ARMA look very awesome.

Screenshots, video and download there.

Is this going to get me banned by battle eye or is it safe? Because I know in planetside 2 people got banned for modifying their in game files

Is this going to get me banned by battle eye or is it safe? Because I know in planetside 2 people got banned for modifying their in game files

This will not get you banned. It does not modify game files. Your good to go!

It's an injector. Which is often regarded as a way to hack. While it may work okay with current games. I would seriously not try to attempt it with the Standalone which will be on Steam with VAC protection. VAC bans mean steam account wide. And it is permanent.

Edited by Zachstar
  • Like 1

It's an injector. Which is often regarded as a way to hack. While it may work okay with current games. I would seriously not try to attempt it with the Standalone which will be on Steam with VAC protection. VAC bans mean steam account wide. And it is permanent.

Have no idea whether it will get you banned BUT VAC only bans by game engine not your entire steam account.

• Like 2

It's fine. I checked with BattlEye. No idea about VAC and using it on standalone.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

The SweetFX injector works on all games on steam, especially those that use VAC.

• Like 1

It's fine. I checked with BattlEye. No idea about VAC and using it on standalone.

:thumbsup: :beans:

It looks exactly the same to me, I don't understand why I would bother putting it on.

• Like 1

It looks exactly the same to me, I don't understand why I would bother putting it on.

then you're blind

then you're blind

It makes stuff a little bit darker. Fucking incredible 100/10 would buy for 1000 bucks twice.

Edited by Angryofficer
  • Like 1

then you're blind

It makes stuff a little bit darker. Fucking incredible 100/10 would buy for 1000 bucks twice.

and an idiot.

LOOOOOOL

It's amazing, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

In the download link provided by the OP I saw in the comments about guys having some tech issues launching the game. I'm no techie so I gotta ask.... we are sure this is good to go? Does it work with DayZ 2017 as well (I assume)?

• Like 1

It's amazing, thanks for sharing.

No problem!

In the download link provided by the OP I saw in the comments about guys having some tech issues launching the game. I'm no techie so I gotta ask.... we are sure this is good to go? Does it work with DayZ 2017 as well (I assume)?

It was an issue in his end and we figured it out. This sweetfx preset works for all mods in ARMA 2, so it should work for 2017.

So can anyone confirm that im not going to be banned in steam due to this? I would really like to try it out.

He's using bloom to make the game look more 'realistic'. Don't be fooled by his pictures into thinking you get high res texture or something like that, it just plays around with the colours to make some stand out more than others.

He's using bloom to make the game look more 'realistic'. Don't be fooled by his pictures into thinking you get high res texture or something like that, it just plays around with the colours to make some stand out more than others.

All it does is change color. Never said anything about textures.