koolaidlips

should they roll back the update?

No' date=' just like other patches once people figure out how to adjust their playstyles they'll stop complaining.

[/quote']

EXCATLY THIS!! happens on every game, people get use to a play style then along comes a patch and they all cry! suck it up and get use it it people!

There is no adjusting. It's broken. I think the people who are saying it's great look like fools, because it's obviously messed up and not functioning as intended.

There is no adjusting. It's broken. I think the people who are saying it's great look like fools' date=' because it's obviously messed up and not functioning as intended.

[/quote']

it's alpha...what do you expect?

It's not functioning as intended. The spawn rate is broken. If you think it is good right now you are retarded. Don't roll back, but fix the spawn rate. Only then can we decide if these changes suck or are good.

I played for a couple hours and had a great time. What's to roll back? People will bitch about anything.

YES

New animations are worse than the old ones. They clearly need to do some more work on the LOS deal and zombies attacking through walls is a game breaker. I like the no weapon at start, but I do NOT like the fact that I have literally no food. Like I should seriously start out with at least one can of beans and a coke. I'm not going to leave home without a doggy bag, seriously.

I'm not going to leave home without a doggy bag' date=' seriously.

[/quote']

You didn't leave home. You washed up on the beach after your boat sank while trying to escape the island.

No

If they rolled back the update, me and my clan would probably stop playing.

The game went from being pretty fucking boring because it was so easy back to the DayZ I love, more so than ever before.

It's great and the difference here is that the shit players will get better where as the good players will just quit if Rocket caves into the noobs.

No lot of the update is fine.

Stil the LOS look like it need a fix i have try a few time now a random zombie see im in a house.

And i end up killing a 20+ to get out a live

YES

New animations are worse than the old ones. They clearly need to do some more work on the LOS deal and zombies attacking through walls is a game breaker. I like the no weapon at start' date=' but I do NOT like the fact that I have literally no food. Like I should seriously start out with at least one can of beans and a coke. I'm not going to leave home without a doggy bag, seriously.

[/quote']

Why does everyone keep saying "why would I leave home without a gun or without food or without etc". You're assuming a scenario would happen based on your own preperation.. as if you irl would have expect a zombie outbreak? Listen, if a zombie outbreak just happened lots and lots of people would be caught completely unaware and unprepared. Also why would everyone just happened to be on the coast when it starts? It's dumb to try and theorize how you should start in the game based on many possible scenarios .. to many factors to consider. Simply accept that when you spawn, you're a guy who wasn't prepared and deal with it. Everyone will have different expectations on what they "should" have started with and not everyone can be satisfied.. it's not possible. Instead just think of ways to get what you need.. and more importantly accept the possibility of actually working with others.

Zed spawns are broken. I'm rolling back until it is fixed.

as a server admin i can confirm alot of broken mechanics .. needs to be tweaked.. roll back.. and if just because you have the luxury of playing in a pre made group like my clan does makes it easier for you not the new players.. so if your clan leaves they are the pussies. the patch is broken ..

Rocket is working on a hotfix for the spawnproblems and the like. Within 48 hours he said, so calm down.

No

rolling back will take more time then introducing the necessary hotfixes etc. It is only highly counter productive. The zombies where to easy before, and this patch fixes that good.

NO

I've been playing all afternoon, I dont know what everyone is moaning about tbh.

It's a lot harder, but so it should be.

I don't know. I've had problems, my friend too, getting into any servers. I log into a server and either the FPS is down to 5 or we get kicked despite having beta 93825 and six updater doing the DayZ install. I just don't know what to do anymore, hands in the air. I haven't even gotten a chance to play 1.7.1 yet.

Edit, I found a server that didnt have the FPS problems. I died to the new zombies in a barn, respawned, and found buttloads of equip in a shore town. Even got a weapon pretty fast.

To OP: NO

There is no adjusting. It's broken. I think the people who are saying it's great look like fools' date=' because it's obviously messed up and not functioning as intended.

[/quote']

So we are fools for adjusting and playing as we always did with some tweaks. What does that make you then smart ass? There are bugs but as always they will be fixed like they have been before.

No.

They cannot and should roll back anything.

Is the patch broken? Yeah, too many bugs and new features that does not actually work atm. But rolling back the update is something you do yourself and it isn't too hard. The devs can focus on bringing the mod forward, if you (like me) prefer 1.7.0, just roll back your install and find a server for it.