Sign in to follow this  
lilshawnyj

ARMA 2 banned, DayZ Standalone?

(Before I start, this happened back in September-ish) Yeah yeah, I'm a stupid piece of **** hacker with no life (Got sick of the hackers, downloaded a program to show them how annoying it is, changed my mind before using it and deleted it before I got the chance to use it in game, but good job for the Anti-Cheat for catching it. ) and I did deserve the banning for having the program on my computer. My question is, will I be banned in the Standalone if I buy the game on the same Steam account I used that's banned on ARMA 2 OA?

Different game, so the ban will not carry over.

You could have found the information if you took the time to lôôk around the Forums, there was no need to start a Topic.

Locking to avoid the flames.

• Like 1

I admit that i did try a hack for a short time, and i regret that. I am worried that if i buy the standalone on the same steam account i will get banned from that too. Any thoughts?

I read somewere a long time ago that it will Not transfer over, so you should be fine. :D

I admit that i did try a hack for a short time, and i regret that. I am worried that if i buy the standalone on the same steam account i will get banned from that too. Any thoughts?

well you should have thought about that before you hacked then

The ban only applies to all BE enabled games. And since standalone will be using VAC (most probably), the ban will not transfer over