Sign in to follow this  
danickbelair

Tents disappear

I own my server and when ever i put tents up the next time i join the server they are not there anymore. all my updates are done... any ideas?

there is another guy with this same problem same host that i was trying to help the other day he hasn't got back to me to see if it worked... do you have access to the hive mind or are you on the public hive

check the logs to see if the tents are being recorded and if the location is being sent to the hive under your id

• Like 1

Have you updated to the latest versions of DayZ and ArmA II beta server-wise? Also, are you manually restarting the server, or is it auto restarting via HFBserver's control panel every 6 hours? I only ask this because I've suffered many issues by just 'restarting' the server. You need to shut it down, then restart it again for anything to take correctly.

Keep in mind that the HFBservers scheduled restart control panel works perfectly fine.

Edited by CamP

and yes everything is updated and i did quite a few stop and start on the server since, I may submit a ticket to reinstall update 1.7.4.4 since they wont let me installed that for an unkown reason... to see if it makes any difference.