Apexx

Removing AS50 and M107 from loot tables on Bliss Private Hive

I've been researching for a while on removing the AS50 and M107 from the loot tables of our Bliss private hive server. It is hosted by survival servers. Unfortunately I am not savvy enough to get it done so in desperation I am making a last ditch effort to ask some of you who might be familiar and possibly would assist a man at hit wits end with this problem. I would appreciate any advice you could give me and please try to put it in laymans terms as much as possible. Thanks in advance.

Edited by ApexCheetah

hi if you use rmod you can change the loot tables to what you require them to be

edit this may only be to add thing that are banned to your server

Edited by AmberHelios

We have tried Rmod and didn't like it. If at all possible I want to find a way that doesn't require Rmod. Thanks for your reply though. =)

as far as i know the loot tables are contained in the pbo files in the dayz code if you want to change them you will have to either get them signed ask rocket nicely prehaps or turn off battleye to stop getting kicks and obv you will have to give the files to the people who want to be on your server and they will have to aswitch back if they want to play normal dayz

edit you can turn off the sig check in the config and leave battleye on

Edited by AmberHelios

the DayZ_Anim contains the banned weapons so you could add them to that and in the DayZ_Code file contain the loot tables and chances