Flinty13Machinima

Roughly What FPS Will I Get? + You Want To Be In Some Videos?

I guess i'll just leave this here.

Opinions? Never played the Mod.

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 640 ~3.0 GHz

Ram: 8gigs

GPU: GeForce GTX 550Ti OC Edition

I guess i'll just leave this here.

Opinions? Never played the Mod.

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 640 ~3.0 GHz

Ram: 8gigs

GPU: GeForce GTX 550Ti OC Edition

Decent computer would run DayZ just fine I think.

about flinty, JEZUS CHRIST MEGASUPERFUCKINGDOUBLETRIPLEPOSTS!?!?

I feel embarrassed for OP.

No game itself ever needs more than 4gb of ram, and background programs usually never take up more than 2gb. Therefor 8gb is more than enough. 32gb is just showing off and proof you're stupid.

Going with a GTX 690 instead of 2 GTX 680's was also a stupid move. Even FrankieonPC said after buying a 690, he's moving to dual GTX 680's because he was disappointed with the 690.

How did you convince mummy to buy $2000 worth of PC parts?

What's your problem, man? Not every has the technical know-how you have.If you're gonna correct someone, don't be a jerk about it.And OP- dual GTX 680's may get better performance, but even then you could sell your 690 and still buy to of those things.

It's pretty easy to do, I don't mind showing you the ropes

No need, I've never had any trouble learning computer programs.

GL with After Effects

I forgot about after effects. Yeah, I might need help with that.

I use my greatest resource: google.

Holy crap, I think I can like my own posts on mobile.

• Like 1

Holy crap, I think I can like my own posts on mobile.

I paid for it myself...

I do a lot of video editing and rendering so the RAM is needed.

Unless you're going to play DayZ and another high end game while rendering and having 20 tabs of chrome tabs up, you will never need more than 8GB of Ram, If you're paranoid of using all of that 8GB which is next to impossible, you can get 16GB. Ofc it's your money but why spend money on something you will never use, you can always buy more in the future for a lower price.

I forgot about after effects. Yeah, I might need help with that.

I use my greatest resource: google.

Still. Goodfuckingluck lol. It's the IKEA of computer Programs.

What's your problem, man? Not every has the technical know-how you have.If you're gonna correct someone, don't be a jerk about it.And OP- dual GTX 680's may get better performance, but even then you could sell your 690 and still buy to of those things.

I wouldn't consider having much 'know-how' at all, I built my first PC this year, but what shits me off is people who, 1. Brag about their PC's like it's the greatest thing on earth, and 2. People who brag about the parts they have, when the parts they have are a total waste of money, and they clearly did no research.

Who the hell shells out $2000+ without properly researching something, and then backs up their idiocy with 'b-b-but I need muh 260gb DDR17 memory for video e-e-editing"

Go ahead OP, waste your money, it's not mine, so i don't care. But don't try telling anyone you need this much stuff.

I wouldn't consider having much 'know-how' at all, I built my first PC this year, but what shits me off is people who, 1. Brag about their PC's like it's the greatest thing on earth, and 2. People who brag about the parts they have, when the parts they have are a total waste of money, and they clearly did no research.

Who the hell shells out $2000+ without properly researching something, and then backs up their idiocy with 'b-b-but I need muh 260gb DDR17 memory for video e-e-editing"

Go ahead OP, waste your money, it's not mine, so i don't care. But don't try telling anyone you need this much stuff.

Is this probably bragging? Yeah, he's excited about the thing. Does that give you the right to be a jerk? Not at all.

You're still not making any sense

Is this probably bragging? Yeah, he's excited about the thing. Does that give you the right to be a jerk? Not at all.

Thanks Cole :-) But I swear it's not bragging, I'm just curious for the FPS and performance

8Gb of RAM isn't enough for video editing and rendering, because I just upgraded from 8 to 16 and feel the difference. 16GB is perfect for me because sometimes I run a video editing program and an audio program at the same time.

32GB isn't crazy when you're doing heavy 3D and animation work also. Twice as much as Flinty needs, but hey, he won't need to upgrade for a long time.

• Like 1

8Gb of RAM isn't enough for video editing and rendering, because I just upgraded from 8 to 16 and feel the difference. 16GB is perfect for me because sometimes I run a video editing program and an audio program at the same time.

32GB isn't crazy when you're doing heavy 3D and animation work also. Twice as much as Flinty needs, but hey, he won't need to upgrade for a long time.

Well said :-D

Hey guys new here

After recently getting promoted to a Machinima Director last month I decided to buy a custom PC so I can do many more videos and I've really wanted to play DayZ

Out of curiosity what FPS would you expect me to get from:

Intel i7 6 core 3.2GHZ (will overclock)

32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 690

2TB HDD

128GB SSD

etc

PC comes in 2 weeks so I'll see you there

Also if anyone has a YouTube and wants to be in some DayZ vids then let me know :-)

Hnnnnng, right in the jimmy's . But seriously dont expect to upgrade or anything for a long time, you could of just looked up your graphics card and processor to find out that you have the best graphics card available so expect to max every game out and record with no problem. Like it's totally irrelevant to even ask what your FPS would be, or which settings you should play on xD .

But i'd be interested in the videos, most likely my DayZ buddy too. We are already working on our first DayZ Funtage and it will be put up soon , check some of my later videos after I get my new Mic and before the two minecraft videos because I broke it by then :P

My channel name is Haygar1, i'm planning on regular posting now after the new year so everything will be good. Just have to get around to going out and buying myself a new headset now !

Anyone might of guessed when they bought this that it can run pretty much anything... I know its your money, but 32GB of ram?! 8GB will last you a while, and the gtx 690 is overkill.... a grand on a GPU!! but yeah knock yourself out, go buy another one if you want. I have a task for you though - when crysis 3 is out run 2 of them at once on ultra settings!;-)