Sign in to follow this  
a_typical_noob

Balota Buddies- The Butterfly Effect featuring John Rambo

Love it. I was screaming "throw the grenade" at my screen! BB FTW.

• Like 2

Love it. I was screaming "throw the grenade" at my screen! BB FTW.

Lol, I was so close to throwing it too. To be honest I probably would have screwed that up big time and thrown it way too far or way too close. Thanks for watching!

Typical Noob, for a typical noob you sure are pro. I think you should change your name to, Typical Pro.

• Like 1

Great video. Especially the Iron Maiden part. Now I have to stay awake until the next part.

• Like 1

Typical Noob, for a typical noob you sure are pro. I think you should change your name to, Typical Pro.

Lol, you're too sweet.

Great video. Especially the Iron Maiden part. Now I have to stay awake until the next part.

Thanks a lot man. Yeah, I've got about 8 hours of footage that I'm trying to edit so it may be a little while. Part two should be up in a couple of hours, hopefully.

good vid and great shooting!

I sure hope I never cross your path ingame :ph34r:

• Like 1

good vid and great shooting!

I sure hope I never cross your path ingame :ph34r:

Lol, thanks! I wouldn't shoot ya on sight or anything, I've been trying to at least give people a chance before opening up on them. Especially if I recognize the name from my favorite forumz!

Thanks for watching!

They deserved it. I would've taken their stuff, hidden their bodies and told them, you can go get your stuff, camp with a sniper and bang, even more loot :)

• Like 1

Part Two:

Combat logging zombies, angry youngsters and a crazed sniper in Berezino.

• Like 1

Good video, would have been better without the two butthurt guys coming in and whining.

• Like 2

Good video, would have been better without the two butthurt guys coming in and whining.

Couldn't agree more!

Part Three:

A situation in Solnichniy, an ambush in Polana and some Double Barrel destruction. Also, don't forget that these are all in 1080. Pump that shit UP!

• Like 2

Man I need to get over there and play, but noooo! I have to deal with the nonstop hackusations against our resident bandit clan & the tears caused by glitches. Who would've thought 4 guys & a alpha mod could shake up a server/player so badly?

Had fun watching A, if you ever catch me over there... Please say hello before you kill me! ;) Or at least drop down in TS and say "Haha!"

• Like 2

I had so much fun watching these videos, good ones!

Though i had to use youtubeproxxy to watch the second part with low quality thanks to the GEMA.

• Like 1

Man I need to get over there and play, but noooo! I have to deal with the nonstop hackusations against our resident bandit clan & the tears caused by glitches. Who would've thought 4 guys & a alpha mod could shake up a server/player so badly?

Had fun watching A, if you ever catch me over there... Please say hello before you kill me! ;) Or at least drop down in TS and say "Haha!"

I had so much fun watching these videos, good ones!

Though i had to use youtubeproxxy to watch the second part with low quality thanks to the GEMA.

Thanks for watching guys! Glad you enjoyed them. Don't forget to like/subscribe, plenty more BB action to come!

Thanks for watching guys! Glad you enjoyed them. Don't forget to like/subscribe, plenty more BB action to come!

Already did, so it is done. Your move!

• Like 1

Was a funny vid.

Alot of miss communication. :D

Friendly fire :/

Y'all seem newish, as you really didn't help yourselves in that last part, but heyho, was a good watch. Keep 'em coming.

• Like 1

Already did, so it is done. Your move!

All I have are these beans...take them. Take them all!

Seriously though, thanks for the sub!