Sign in to follow this  
jacobcrandall1992

Global Banned - Brother Hacked - Purchased New Game - Help

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a predicament here. I bought ARMA 2 on a shared account to play DayZ. A few weeks ago my brilliant brother decided to try hacking on this account. I discover a few days later that this account had received a global ban.

Since the Steam sale had the game discounted I decided to purchase the game again on my separate account. However, when I try to launch DayZ from this account I still receive the global ban message. Before I purchased and Installed I made sure to uninstall through steam and delete any remaining files I saw under steam/steamapps/common. '

If anyone has any helpful advise as to what I should try next please leave a comment and detailed instructions on how to do this. I am only moderately computer savvy.

Yes okay this may be long but it should work:

1st launch arma 2 and operation arrowhead and go to the main menu then exit

2: Download DayZ commander and install the updates for ARMA 2, DAYZ, and a map if you want

3: Once installed try to join a server

4: It wont let you so quit and reinstall what you installed

5: Open operation arrowhead and go to main menu, then alt+tab out

6: Using DAYZ commander try to update arma 2 beta

7: It wont let you update so right click the operation arrowhead icon (that is already open) and click close

8: Install the update then try to join a server that is 1.7.4/99515

9: You should be able to get in through DayZ commander and if not contact me via PM

Yes okay this may be long but it should work:

1st launch arma 2 and operation arrowhead and go to the main menu then exit

2: Download DayZ commander and install the updates for ARMA 2, DAYZ, and a map if you want

3: Once installed try to join a server

4: It wont let you so quit and reinstall what you installed

5: Open operation arrowhead and go to main menu, then alt+tab out

6: Using DAYZ commander try to update arma 2 beta

7: It wont let you update so right click the operation arrowhead icon (that is already open) and click close

8: Install the update then try to join a server that is 1.7.4/99515

9: You should be able to get in through DayZ commander and if not contact me via PM

Why are you helping a hacker? Even if the brother exists he'll obviously re-download the hack because he was obviously born a fool...

Not a DayZ Mod problem.

You will have to ask on the Steam Forums.

The info is out there (even here if you bother to look).

• Like 4