Sign in to follow this  
nathanlim1997@gmail.com

Battleye script restriction 41, HELP ME FIX

Ok so whenever i try and join a server i get the Battleye script restriction #41 message and then im kicked. Im not sure whats causing it but the last time i played i was in a bandit skin maybe that has something to do with it? also would getting the invisibility glitch also trigger this?

Ive tried pretty much all the fixes and i dont know if im doing the fixes right or im just screwed forever

So i ask anyone to just tell me what they did to fix it or list all the fixes i could try. ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME AND WANTED

thanks in advance

Had this for a while when I first switched my server to a private hive, kept getting kicked and no players could see me when i was playing. Eventually it fixed itself, so I don't really have a solution for you. Sorry. This was also on the 1.7.4.4 update.

hi mate unfortunately its not a problem on your end have you got a hero or bandit skin or had a change of clothes at some point triggered it anyway there is a file on the server called scripts and it checks for running scripts and if it wasnt updated along with the 1.7.4.4 patch anyone who had a change in clothes was getting kicked for this and #45

some people say if you downgrade your beta and run around on an another server for a while then go back it it sometimes works i could only get it to log me back in once and then it would happen again

sorry i cant help see if you can get it touch with the server admin

• Like 1

Would you please use the Search function before making a Topic.

There are a few Topics already, all you have to do is Lôôk...

Here is one of them.

http://dayzmod.com/f...pt +restriction

I did look and this one looks as if its about whole server populations this is only happening to me all my other friends can join

hi mate unfortunately its not a problem on your end have you got a hero or bandit skin or had a change of clothes at some point triggered it anyway there is a file on the server called scripts and it checks for running scripts and if it wasnt updated along with the 1.7.4.4 patch anyone who had a change in clothes was getting kicked for this and #45

some people say if you downgrade your beta and run around on an another server for a while then go back it it sometimes works i could only get it to log me back in once and then it would happen again

sorry i cant help see if you can get it touch with the server admin

Thanks ill try this in the morning :)