krihelion

Today i met the stupidest squad

Most the time I Keep running (in a wierd zig zag movement) or once in awhile depending on where I am I will lay down flat on the ground.

I never turn around and start shooting though, unless its close quarters like in an apartment or barn,etc.. But out in a field or forest? hell no.

The people with their panties in a bunch must be angry because they can't engage targets from 1000m

Nobody cares that you engaged targets from 1000m. Many people here did that back in the days of Operation Flashpoint, when you were probably 5 years old at the time judging by the way you act.

I read it thanks. However it doesn't mean anything when you are here calling people assholes over the way they want to play a sandbox video game.

The true essence of a sandbox is freedom to do what you want.

I've bolded. the important bits for you.

Sorry but you should stop digging yourself deeper in the hole. Nobody here is saying that people shouldn't have the choice of acting like an asshole. But if you're going to be one, don't complain when you're called out on it.

For example, the other day I was injured and raiding the hospital in Namalsk. A guy shot me in the back even though I just had a pistol, zombies all over me, and I was just trying to survive. Bad luck for me- I can't force him to be friendly. But I told him in sidechat that he was an asshole and a coward.

Judging from the way you're arguing so vehemently in defense of cowardly actions, it sounds like you are one yourself.

Killing other players for your own amusement even though you gain nothing from it is being a douchebag. That is a fact, not an opinion. If you think otherwise, it simply means that you've been a douchebag for so long that it feels normal to you.

Quoted for truth.

ah.. the bandit vs friendly arguement. Lets face it even me (i concider myself a friendly) i have to kill to survive sometimes. You cant trust EVERYONE... And without that suspense and unknowing neither side of this arguement would even be playing dayz so why dont u all just get along? And i bet even bandits are friendly sometimes! even the OP. Don't judge people so harshly just by one thing they say/talk about. Because thats not the entire person.

Edited by evil.piggeh

The true essence of a sandbox is freedom to do what you want.

What freedom

No such thing in this game. Everyone has to play the way bandits want.

ah.. the bandit vs friendly arguement. Lets face it even me (i concider myself a friendly) i have to kill to survive sometimes. You cant trust EVERYONE

There's no suspense. You just have to live alone far from everything or go to the populated places to ambush people. Its easier just not trust anyone and shoot, and many people just enjoy pissing off others because you cant do nothing to avoid it.

Edited by Tourdion

What freedom

No such thing in this game. Everyone has to play the way bandits want.

What the Fuck? I have NEVER had to play the way bandits want. I play the way I want and I am not a Bandit. In fact, have you not seen the numerours all friendly servers out there and servers crying out for more Bandits and all round bad guys? That is a gross over exaggeration though i guess it could feel like that if you aren't very good at the game.

Oh jesus fucking christ, we're all playing a god damn game, stop acting so superior.

No matter how hard core you are, we are still just pressing buttons and watching pretty lights on our screens.

Too many moron carebears expecting everyone to play exactly how they want them to in this thread.

I'll reiterate cos you really don't get it. Doing what you want in a SANDBOX game, is exactly the point. The only reason you think they are assholes is cos you lot just want to run around holding hands killing zombies.

• Like 1

Nobody cares that you engaged targets from 1000m. Many people here did that back in the days of Operation Flashpoint, when you were probably 5 years old at the time judging by the way you act.

That one hurt me down deep.

Isn't it astonishing how he still can't grasp the concept of a sandbox. It's like there's some sort of veil covering his morality. I believe he thinks that because the game is a sandbox, every action done in the game no matter what it is, is inherently justified and good. And that any action taken should not have any repercussions beyond the very moment it's taken.

Killing other players for your own amusement even though you gain nothing from it is being a douchebag. That is a fact, not an opinion. If you think otherwise, it simply means that you've been a douchebag for so long that it feels normal to you.

That might be it. He's possibly become psychopathic. Hopefully only in the game. No longer being able to distinguish between different moral actions and their affect on other players.

A bandit hides in the veil of anonymity. In the game it is virtually impossible to distinguish between friend and foe since the skin you wear is generic and you have no remarkable characteristics differentiating you from anyone else. A mass murdered in the game is to be treated with the same prejudice as any other survivor. A vital component in the game no question. A zombie survival where everyone just high fives when passing by would be quite boring. But to actually delude yourself in to thinking that your actions should be accepted by other players no matter how heinous they are, is just astonishing.

• Like 1

Too many moron carebears expecting everyone to play exactly how they want them to in this thread.

I'll reiterate cos you really don't get it. Doing what you want in a SANDBOX game, is exactly the point. The only reason you think they are assholes is cos you lot just want to run around holding hands killing zombies.

and too many asshole bandits wanting everyone to play their way, see how that works?

I play friendly it's my choice but I understand the game needs bandits, I don't have an issue with bandits I have an issue with snipers picking people off from miles away for no reason, come fight, rob, capture whatever be a bandit, earn your mask.

For the good of the game sniper rifles need to be rare and dam hard to use.

you know why i kill other players? armed or not?

because i can

So 3 of my mates and I decided to go killing.

We set up look at dam on namalsk, not the airfield side(west i think).

We see a group of 4-5 running across towards dam. As soon as they hit the walkway we open fire, 3 M107's spitting death from over a mile away. Dropping 2 of them instantly, the rest keep running for a few seconds, then decide to turn around and fire into the abyss with short to medium range weapons, and would of probably made it if they kept going. Needless to say they did not survive.

I personally think this was the stupidest thing possible, what would you done in the situation?

PS apparently 3 m107s firing in rapid succession at you is one of the scariest things to ever hear according to the guys on the dam.

most unskilled story ever

Because you suck at CoD, BF, CS so you play DZ where you can feel good about killing fresh spawns?

i manily kill fresh spawns in the city, so they can tell everyone where i am, and i can have a fun time fighting 6+

people

dont play cod anymore as its nothing but a mod that i would have to pay $100 for, got over BF pretty fast, wanted another 2142. and i only ever played CS:S a while back.

i love how anyone can say, "i kill people on dayz" and instantly people come in and say "O M G YOU COD NERD"

Edited by shatter

and too many asshole bandits wanting everyone to play their way, see how that works?

I play friendly it's my choice but I understand the game needs bandits, I don't have an issue with bandits I have an issue with snipers picking people off from miles away for no reason, come fight, rob, capture whatever be a bandit, earn your mask.

For the good of the game sniper rifles need to be rare and dam hard to use.

I never said I want anyone to play any way. I'm not the one crying about someone else's playstyle.

Like I said, carebears who want people to play solely the way they want them to. You just said it yourself.

Isn't it astonishing how he still can't grasp the concept of a sandbox. It's like there's some sort of veil covering his morality. I believe he thinks that because the game is a sandbox, every action done in the game no matter what it is, is inherently justified and good. And that any action taken should not have any repercussions beyond the very moment it's taken.

The concept of a sandbox is a no rules, "do whatever you like" world. Really doesn't look like I'm the one having trouble with this concept. Because it is a sandbox every action is justified, because the person playing wants to do that. That is how simple it is. There are no repercussions...

Edited by Dankine

It hurts to read Dankine's posts. They are angsty, un-intelligent, and full of circular logic. Best stop trying to reason with him and let the thread die, folks.

I bet they shat their pants for good lol.They did the most desperate thing they could think of, probably thought you would get scared.

So many bads in this thread, probably the forest dwellers that looted a heli crash in july and hid from players since.

Edited by Krihelion

Says the person who hides "over a mile away" to shoot others instead of trying to battle it out face to face.

Those were my first sniper kills in over a week.

We were battling face to face, they just couldn't see us.

• Like 2