Sign in to follow this  
swordog

pre game help

i've on been play DayZ for 1 day now and i am really loving the game but when i leave a server i want to rejoin later i can never find that server again i was in a great server and it restarted and i could not join back made me sad im very nooby and i dont really know how to play all that much but please help im running dayz on sixluncher and sixupdater thanks....

- Swordog

Edited by swordog

how do u find the server that u plyed on before?

I would really recommend getting DayZCommander. If has a favourite function built right into it as well as a "recent server" function. When you're using DayZCommander, next to the server names are stars that you can hit. When you click them they get filled out and you can find that server in a little tab.

Here's the website if you're interested: http://www.dayzcommander.com/

• Like 1

how do u find the server that u plyed on before?

Write the name of it down on a piece of paper.

Write the name down on a .txt file on your desktop.

Use DayZ Commander's recent servers function.

Use DayZ Commander's favourite server function.

:thumbsup:

DayZ Commander for the win, its sole purpose is to play DayZ for you. You can view recents, make favs, filter searches better (in my opinion) and updating maps, Arma 2 itself, or the MOD is also a mindless task thanks to DayZ Commander. Check it out.

I would really recommend getting DayZCommander. If has a favourite function built right into it as well as a "recent server" function. When you're using DayZCommander, next to the server names are stars that you can hit. When you click them they get filled out and you can find that server in a little tab.

Here's the website if you're interested: http://www.dayzcommander.com/

yea i totally agree dayzcommander is alot better

Another vote for DayZ Commander.

It just flat out works.

Super useful if you own Arma 2 OA via Steam which is a PITA to patch and run manually.

Feel free to donate a few £/$/€ to the devs if you like it.