Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit Basher

Just got the game and I'm banned?

Hey,

Last night I bought Arma II combined operations from steam, I then downloaded the old six updater but it kept saying I had a wrong key when installing the new patches? So I deleted dayz and the old six updater and got the new one, I went on servers and I kept getting some admin ban by battleye - w4d9b2182 0x0f44d938, no my copy is not cracked, I haven't even played DayZ yet (banned as soon as I installed it).

I'm quite annoyed :| I know I don't deserve this, and no I'm not playing dumb, I've literally just got this game and finished installing it.

Edited by Rabbit Basher

If the ban was issued by BattleEye I suggest you go to their website and ask them for further assistance. The bans they issue are 99.9% right and its a rare chance that you were banned wrongly. I doubt that this is the mods issue itself, gather intel further at BattleEye

Regards, PoopFace1111

Hello there

Read all the appropriate stickies and check the info at the BE site.

There's 2 main reasons for a GB.

1. you or someone using your PC scripted

2. you or someone using your PC downloaded a key stealer disguised as another program (a DAYZ optimiser for example)

If it's a non legit ban BE will overturn it. But those are rare.

rgds

LoK

That message indicates you are on the community banlist, which is no longer maintained and hasn't had any new bans added for about 4 months. Something doesn't add up. Did you own another copy that was already on the CBL from months ago before buying it again recently?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73844-community-banlist/

Edited by smasht_AU