policebear

Special Response Team [Open Recruitment]

How long have you played DayZ: 8 Months

Why do you want to join SRT: I want to help other players and protect them from bandits

What is your strength in DayZ: Stealth, Looting, Driving/Flying, and working as a team

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you accept these rules?: Yes

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak? If so what is your name: ThePunisher203 same name in DayZ

What timezone do you live in:GMT 11+ or EST

What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Australia

What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Almost every weekend 10am-4pm and holidays

How long have you played DayZ: 3 months
Why do you Want to join SRT: i have been looking for a clan like SRT for a long time.
What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): i am currently working  Assault Rifle Oriented
Have you read the rules?: yes i know that i must put SRT as my name tag, no hacking,duping, etc, no shooting un armed players.
Do you accept these rules?: yes , i think these rules are fair and just
Do you have a working mic?: yes
Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: yes :H3llkid
What timezone do you live in: Paris
What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):France
What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: every day 

• Like 1

How long have you played DayZ:2 months
Why do you Want to join SRT:I want to joina group of people who are organized, to make the game more enjoyable.
What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Marksmam Recon, Assault rifle Oriented
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Do you accept these rules?:Yes
Do you have a working mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:Yes, Jason
What timezone do you live in:PST
What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Phillipines
What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: For now any time works for me 

How long have you played DayZ:400 hrs and 500ish on acre/ace mod
Why do you Want to join SRT:I'm looking for a clan to join
What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):Marksman,
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Do you accept these rules?:Yes
Do you have a working mic?:Yes
Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: 16BitPotato
What timezone do you live in:EST
What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):Canada
What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:3pm-9-12 week days week ends 10am-1am

How long have you played DayZ:1 year
Why do you Want to join SRT:looks well organised and fun
What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.):multi talent
Have you read the rules?:yes
Do you accept these rules?:yes
Do you have a working mic?:yes
Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here:yes
What timezone do you live in:uk
What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker):uk
What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?:most days

How long have you played DayZ: Mod- around a year. SA: 67 hours.
Why do you Want to join SRT: Looks fun and interesting. 
What is your strength in DayZ (Marksman, Recon, Artillery, Pilot, Assault Rifle Oriented, Driver, Etc, Etc.): Navigation, played mostly as a combat medic. Can use every gun.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you accept these rules?: Yes, indeed.
Do you have a working mic?: Ofcourse.
Do you have teamspeak? If so What is your name, If not download it and state your name here: I do have it. Name: Snow
What timezone do you live in: CET (UTC/GMT +1 hour).
What country do you hail from?(Don't worry I'm not a Stalker): Norway.
What is your time schedule on the week days and week days that you will be available?: Weekdays: The whole day (except school and training). Weekend: All day long.

Edited by Sn0wy